+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What are the chances of me getting signed by a label as a rapper

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

What are the chances of me getting signed by a label as a rapper

I want all of you people to take it serious. Do you think i can make it as a rapper. My skills are ill at least that's my opinion and i get's better and better everytime we put down a song. So do you think i can make it? Let me know.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are the chances of me getting signed by a label as a rapper

Quote Originally Posted by lordmusou
    I want all of you people to take it serious. Do you think i can make it as a rapper. My skills are ill at least that's my opinion and i get's better and better everytime we put down a song. So do you think i can make it? Let me know.
    depends where u go, and how good ya are

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

All i can say is, follow ur dreams and put urself out. Try to find where scout talents are heading to. Perform in gigs often and hopeful a producer will want to sign u.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone certainly have a potential to do the impossible! Rapping, eh? I am sure you will do great, but you have to work hard, and most importantly, believe in yourself. ^_^

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

I do believe in myself but there's always that since of doubt that you can't get rid of ya know. So I am basically going to make a serious effort with a group.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: What are the chances of me getting signed by a label as a rapper

dude i believe you can overcome anything if you really want to:thumb

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to have flow and design. that and you need a killer rhyme. If you can then in time, if you got the luck and the will in your mind... you can be the person that they all want, and you can show them what you got. Just work on your lines and lyrics too. Then they'll be dying to sign you.

Sorry I had to. But you get the idea. Just be yourself too. If they like you for you, then they'll love your stuff. I have a similar dream. It's hard, but not impossible if you keep at it. Good luck!

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

well if ur really good and u have "the Image" of course they'll sign u....good luck
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast