+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do When Your Bore..........

Newbie Nadie may be famous one day Nadie may be famous one day Nadie's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool What Do You Do When Your Bore..........

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO, BORED AS HELL......... WHAT DO YOU DO OTHER THEN SEAT THERE LIKE A IDIOT And WAIT, PRAY, HOPE FOR A MIRACLE TO HAPPEN.............

***WHEN IM IN SCHOOL, PICK ON THE PERSON INFRONT OF ME.....
    ***WHEN IM AT HOME, -THERES ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO- *BUT IN THOSE RARE OCCASIONES, *READ MANGA*, OR ANYTHING THAT LOOKS INTERESTING "PLAYBOY, PENT HOUSE"-THEY PUT SOME PRETY INTERESTING ARTICLES IN THERE.., AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PICS....
    ***WHEN I HAVE to go TO SOME STUPID-ASSS WEDDING, PARTY, FUNERAL, WHERE I KNOW THERES GANNA BE NOTHING TO DO, AND IS GANNA BE BORING AS HELL- START A FIGHT WITH MY BRO, OR SOMEONE WITH THE WORD "HIT ME" WRITTIN ALL OVER THERE FACE.....

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: What Do You Do When Your Bore..........

when i am board i just hang around AO and read some htreads i might have missed or something. or might go out side and find some spiders to mess with since im a big spider freak lol theres awlays something to keep me busy here at my house
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Is your keyboard broken or something?

Well, anyway, when I'm bored, I either sleep, watch anime, read some manga, talk to my girlfriend, hang out with my girlfriend, hang out at Gurochan, or just watch TV.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

ha I was about to say that. When I'm bored nowadays...i get on this forum. or I go to howstuffworks.com because I'm nerdy like that.

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to pick up old games I've haven't beaten yet, and see how far I get while playing the game.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

lol na my key board is fine i have a typing disorder called TypoMissaTomia ,its a
    long word im wroking on it im sure my typing will get better though it sucks right now lol
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

I live with two of my best friends in the dorms so they always keep me entertained. Hehe.. I keep them entertain as I trip on wet floors in the kitchen. -_- I broke my angle two days ago, hehe, it wasn't funny. >.< These days, i don't go online much when I get bored, i daydream about my sweet prince who keeps me company. ^^;; I also sing when I get bored or work on the photoshop.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Newbie Nadie may be famous one day Nadie may be famous one day Nadie's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: What Do You Do When Your Bore..........

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Is your keyboard broken or something?

Well, anyway, when I'm bored, I either sleep, watch anime, read some manga, talk to my girlfriend, hang out with my girlfriend, hang out at Gurochan, or just watch TV.

****"HANG OUT AT GUROCHAN"?????, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast