+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What game for the PS3 should I get?

Newbie Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact's Avatar
    Thanks

Question What game for the PS3 should I get?

The onlt thing i want for christmas is the new PS3... its graphics are awsome and it is way too expensive...but who gives a crap it dont matter santa will get it for me..........right santa ! I cant have anything but the PS3 and that is a fact well if i get what i want you should too but nothing expensive...well maybe just one thinglike the PS3....ahahahahahahahahahahahI wonder what game to get for the PS3 because the only game i know about for the ps3 is RESISTANCE:????????? forgot the whole title but maybe there are other games!!!!Tell about some of the games that you think are goooood for the ps3 and i will send you clips of the upcoming game "RESISTANCE":????????[seriously i forgot the whole title]
    I wont advertise anymore just please quit harrassing me!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: What game for the PS3 should I get?

Holy shit, please clean up your post.
    Anyway, Resistance Fall of Man is the best PS3 game right now. So get that one.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Did the new PS3 shipments come in already?

The top rated game(across multiple review sites) for the PS3 was Resistance: Fall of Man, followed closely by Call of Duty 3.

If you don't like first person shooters, or can not play "M" for mature games because of your age, then I'd recommend Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Tony Hawk Project 8, Madden, or Tiger Woods.

The next games I will list have been rated pretty poorly but if you're a fan you can still buy these if you wish...Untold Legends, Ridge Racer, Gundam, and Genji.

Since not many games have been released, your options are thin.

But other than this, the PS3 can emulate most of your PS2 and PS1 games. Enjoy.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

As already mentioned, Resistance: Fall of Man is the game of choice atm. Aside from that it'd be helpful to know what genres you're into. There are a bunch of multi-platform games out that are good if you don't have them already like Fight Night Round 3, Madden 07, NBA2K7, Call of Duty 3.

But there are also some pretty fun demos available, including Motorstorm and the newly released Gran Turismo HD demo.

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well... to be honest with you... You're better off getting Armored Core 4 or Motorstorm... Resistance is fun, admittedly, but it's ultimately lacking...

~"You can't do everything just because you have the heart and power to do it..." Lacus Clyne~

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro_no_Ankoku View Post
    Well... to be honest with you... You're better off getting Armored Core 4 or Motorstorm... Resistance is fun, admittedly, but it's ultimately lacking...
    They haven't been released yet.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro_no_Ankoku View Post
    It's only lacking if you're not playing online. Playing on 40 player maps w/o any lag makes for plenty of entertainment.

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    They haven't been released yet.
    They have... Just in Japan...

As for Resistance's Online Multiplayer... It is great... Although... It's nothing on Lost Planet or Gears of War, so I'm probably a little too harsh on it... I'd suggest that you get it if you really want too, although... I can suggest far better... XD

~"You can't do everything just because you have the heart and power to do it..." Lacus Clyne~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast