+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What game for the PS3 should I get?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: What game for the PS3 should I get?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro_no_Ankoku View Post
    They have... Just in Japan...

As for Resistance's Online Multiplayer... It is great... Although... It's nothing on Lost Planet or Gears of War, so I'm probably a little too harsh on it... I'd suggest that you get it if you really want too, although... I can suggest far better... XD
    Does the OP live in Japan? No.

Newbie ~ZeOn~ may be famous one day ~ZeOn~ may be famous one day ~ZeOn~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Dont be daft metal gear solid 4 is coming out on ps3 and sonic the hedgehog for ps3 as well
    http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/zerorockman/Tsugasa_Riku.png

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~ZeOn~ View Post
    Dont be daft metal gear solid 4 is coming out on ps3 and sonic the hedgehog for ps3 as well
    He means games that are out now

MGS4:GOTP isn't going to be release untill like November they can't break they November release chain LOL

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skillzpay View Post
    It's only lacking if you're not playing online. Playing on 40 player maps w/o any lag makes for plenty of entertainment.
    yeah true the multiplayer is a sight to behold but the critism of that is as the reviewers call it overkill. The maps are said to be so huge that even if forty players, you can manage to walk round a map without ever seeing anyone. Now to me that's not right since in a multiplayer FPS, the action has to be right here and right now sort of thing. Enemies comming at you thick and furiously. All you got is your standard rifle, pistol, and generades. That's what makes a good multiplayer FPS. Ability, reflexes, and composure. Plus you got to know the outlay of the map pretty well to know where your enemies are going to come from.

Anyways that's my view and it may not hold any vaule at all. To answer the orginal question. Resistance: Fall of Man is currently the best game to get right now. To be honest, buying the PS3 at launch or even now is a mistake. Because there arent enough games out there to keep you occupy. Yes you can still play your PS2 and PS1 games on the PS3. There have been issues with the backwards compability. But like all new products, it has teething and it is wise to keep out of the stay till at least the summer. That way you can save up more money to the PS3 and better games that come out at the same time.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    yeah true the multiplayer is a sight to behold but the critism of that is as the reviewers call it overkill. The maps are said to be so huge that even if forty players, you can manage to walk round a map without ever seeing anyone. Now to me that's not right since in a multiplayer FPS, the action has to be right here and right now sort of thing. Enemies comming at you thick and furiously. All you got is your standard rifle, pistol, and generades. That's what makes a good multiplayer FPS. Ability, reflexes, and composure. Plus you got to know the outlay of the map pretty well to know where your enemies are going to come from.

Anyways that's my view and it may not hold any vaule at all. To answer the orginal question. Resistance: Fall of Man is currently the best game to get right now. To be honest, buying the PS3 at launch or even now is a mistake. Because there arent enough games out there to keep you occupy. Yes you can still play your PS2 and PS1 games on the PS3. There have been issues with the backwards compability. But like all new products, it has teething and it is wise to keep out of the stay till at least the summer. That way you can save up more money to the PS3 and better games that come out at the same time.
    Consoles never have many sweet games at launch, that's normal because most of those games were rushed to be released on time.

Newbie Xephur may be famous one day Xephur may be famous one day Xephur's Avatar
    Thanks

Get call of duty 3. The graphics are very good. But online sucks. Do not play online. It is a waist of time. When you shoot someone the gun indicator spins around in circles making it hard to aim at somebody.

"All art is born of suffering"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xephur View Post
    Get call of duty 3. The graphics are very good. But online sucks. Do not play online. It is a waist of time. When you shoot someone the gun indicator spins around in circles making it hard to aim at somebody.
    The PS3 version of CoD3 sucks. It hiccups.

Newbie jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp's Avatar
    Thanks

I got a Ps3 for X-mas and the one game I have is, Fall of man. I would have to say it is really bad ass, not the best game I've played but still good, one thing that takes my breath away is the lighting it is really..well real.
    And the Online is the shit.
    From the Diprashon of failure comes the strive for Success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast