Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What game was your favorite back When you was like 5 or less or older?

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile What game was your favorite back When you was like 5 or less or older?

What game was your favorite back when you was like 5 or less or back when there was old systems?

My favorite game was an still is The Legendary Zelda A Link To The Past it's for the super Nintendo.
    Last edited by kenchi18; Jul 07, 2006 at 07:38 PM.

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What game was your favorite back When you was like 5 or less or older?

I didnt play system games when I was 5 >< hide aand seek, or dolls is wut i played lol
    . lol. but i began playing neopets when i was like 7, and there was tons of fun neopet games i liked ^^

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Star Girl
    I didnt play system games when I was 5 >< hide aand seek, or dolls is wut i played lol
    . lol. but i began playing neopets when i was like 7, and there was tons of fun neopet games i liked ^^
    Don't laugh or anything but I use to play with neopets when I was 7 to lol.^_^

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

One of my favorite games was Kung-fu for the Nintendo Console. I just never seem to get tired of running then Punching <<Pow Pow>>, then Kicking <<Whoosh Whoosh>>, and jumping as my enemies threw knives at me. It was fantastic.

o~Piggy-san~o

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

5 or less or older is pretty vague, coz that just means any age.

Hmmmm, when I was really little I used to play the games that came with my old Mac - The Ho! and Warlords. Oh, and then we got a PC (Windows) and I started playing stuff like King's Quest, Loom and Monkey Island. Ahhhhh, the good old days. Now none of my old games seem to be compatible with Windows XP.

@ pigtaru : I used to play that too!!! XD Every Chinese New Year me and my cousins would spend hours on end hogging my grandfather's Nintendo. I think I played every game there was to play - Spartanx, B-Wing, Twinbee, Johnny's Circus (Johnny? Was that his name?), Balloons, Flipull.... hahahah. Those were the days.
    Last edited by blue_rebel; Jul 07, 2006 at 08:03 PM.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

video games? five? duck hunt! But that's a pretty timeless game really, I still enjoy it to this day. Even though shooters like Halo and Half-life kinda push old school shooters by the way side and through a frag at them.

Newbie Satoko_Hyuuga may be famous one day Satoko_Hyuuga may be famous one day Satoko_Hyuuga's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenchi18
    What game was your favorite back when you was like 5 or less or back when there was old systems?

My favorite game was an still is The Legendary Zelda A Link To The Past it's for the super Nintendo.
    OMG, same here. I was so addicted to that game but you know when it got dark and the scary music came on? I COULDN'T PLAY ON THAT PART. I WAS TO SCARED CHUCKIE MIGHT POP UP ON THE SCREEN. Hey I was only like 4 - 7? I had my brother play on the parts where it had scary music, because you know. Kids get scared from sounds. Hahaha.

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

This isn't related to the topic, soz ;_; but I remember watching chuckie. That doll scared me when i was a kid. Sometimes i wished for it to actually appear so i could defeat it cuz it was so stupid that they couldnt kill a doll but anyways

My favorite was mortal kombat for the sega genesis. Sega genesis was also my first system.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast