+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what kind of games do you like?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

what kind of games do you like?

what kind of games do you like?

well for me i like the old games lol the grafics r not good but still i love them lol eg space invaders ect ( sad i know but i love it lol i dont know why i just do i always have)
    so what kind do you like and plz say why you like it if you can ^__^

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: what kind of games do you like?

Equinn i think this is better off in the sensory Pleasure section...

~Moving~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

me.... high def, violent, and interactive, yeah I think that sumz it up
    u know FPS(first person shooters) and stuff like that, like CS... I play them mostly online... why do I like it? cuz of... talking to your team, having a few laughs, the team work, and the coolest, and a lil hard too, when you buy the sniper rifle and blows some1s head up XD... too violent?
    and when Im in the mood for using my brain 4 kicking some1 ass, rome total war, the PvP mode, geez you find some tought ppl to play with, but its so... mmm... exiting when you copletely destroy the opposing force...
    oh and I play some GW too... its cool to have your guild back you up in the quests
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup! there is just something about blowing some guys head off! So I would have to say FPS's are up there for me. However I also like a good RPG, learning and growing with your character(s), getting caught up in the story. Puzzles also get my blood flowing, any mix of this three is fine by me.
    From the Diprashon of failure comes the strive for Success.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I like FPS and make very few exceptions with third person view shooters, I also like RPG's like Oblivion and Fable. So far my favorite FPS is FEAR, the fighting is the most brutal I've ever seen in an FPS! And the graphics really give it that realistic touch, same with the weapons.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

I like Final Fantasy 7 and the series after that, and games that depend on yor skill, not your money.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alex1_phang3 View Post
    I like Final Fantasy 7 and the series after that, and games that depend on yor skill, not your money.
    That's what I hate so much about Counter Strike (FPS), you have to buy your weapons before every match. So if you don't have enough money you get stuck with a pistol while everyone else has rifles. What kind of moron came up with that s**t?
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    That's what I hate so much about Counter Strike (FPS), you have to buy your weapons before every match. So if you don't have enough money you get stuck with a pistol while everyone else has rifles. What kind of moron came up with that s**t?
    dude counter strike is one of the best games ever if you cant get money that means you suck if you were good you could kill with what they give you and get money even if you die alot of times and anyway i like war games and grand theft auto the sandbox areas just open for you to do anything you wish like killzone and GTA SA

I'll do it man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast