+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: what kind of games do you like?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what kind of games do you like?

I love Role playing games. In the way because sometimes there are side missions which make you wonder. That and adventure games, they keep me hooked on the story line. Of course tactic games too. Those really take a lot out of me O__<

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie ~ZeOn~ may be famous one day ~ZeOn~ may be famous one day ~ZeOn~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Action/Fighting and mos of the time RPGs and thats basically it with a bit of first person shooters as well when i feel like it
    http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/zerorockman/Tsugasa_Riku.png

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I like RPG's and Dating Sim's. Concerning RPG's right now I'm in love with Harvest Moon for the GBA and for the GameCube. It takes forever to finish (without cheating) and it really holds my attention and tests my patience to the limit. With Dating Sim's there isn't just one that I can name so nothing there. But I like how if you're sweet on the chicks you get hentai in the end. Pervy, yes I know but I like that and the challenge that comes with that. But thats just this girls opinion.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love resident evil games they are awsome especially when they are different from the old series...most of all is RE4 and the looks of RE5 never played RE5 five though since it is coming out in 2008...[which sucks @$$]excuse my french!LOL

P.S.--The little kid in me still likes banjo games and spyro games!!!

Dont want to forget my other fave games are sims2 pets and sims2 on gamecube and PC !
    Last edited by kedar; Dec 30, 2006 at 07:35 AM.
    I wont advertise anymore just please quit harrassing me!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I am into any type of games that has a purpose and a moral to be learnt.Not only that,but it also must in a way improve my reaction skills.I can't really list them though,not because i don't want to,but i have already had got warnings for listing in my posts two or three times already.

Newbie rizwan may be famous one day rizwan may be famous one day rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks

horror...next gen horrror ..condemed scared me most...fps are gr8 aswell...i like the classics...doom..quake..some of the new stuff it pretty good aswell..darkwatch was amazing..acton adventure like..devil may cry...that game is my fav of all time...tht and MGS
    3ps are pretty good aswell...look at gears of war..that was genius..
    RizzEE

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan View Post
    horror...next gen horrror ..condemed scared me most...fps are gr8 aswell...i like the classics...doom..quake..some of the new stuff it pretty good aswell..darkwatch was amazing..acton adventure like..devil may cry...that game is my fav of all time...tht and MGS
    3ps are pretty good aswell...look at gears of war..that was genius..

yap took the words out of my mouth but ya I like fat pace fps games! or shooting/action games that gets your heart pumping and everytime you get a headshot you just want to yell out "BOOM HEADSHOT! BOOM HEADSHOT!" LOL

Banned 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm.....well i like rpg games like ff7 and ff8. fighting/action games like counter strike P.S.(dis is not really important,but...in counter strike i m wat u call a snipist..)online games like ragnarok online and o2jam. and other games with gud graphics

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast