+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: what kind of games do you like?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what kind of games do you like?

I like the Final Fantasy graphics cause they r like so flipin awsome and anything with action and agood story line with many twist so that you r like on the edge of your sest. And the romantic games or anything that has a guy and a girl that fall in love.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i really dont have a choice. i have a really weak head and i cant play (or watch) first person shooters for mor than 10 minutes. i really like first person shooters though. too bad i get dizzy =/. so i guess i like action games

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Newbie Xephur may be famous one day Xephur may be famous one day Xephur's Avatar
    Thanks

Shooting, fighting, racing, but i hate rpg's. I hate computers first of all. I already broke 3 of my computers out of fustration.

"All art is born of suffering"

Newbie Count Saint Germain may be famous one day Count Saint Germain may be famous one day
    Somewhere dark lonely and infested with spiders
    Thanks

I love RPG and RTS Games and if I get bored I ply some of those old 2D games for a while(I love Metal Slug 3).

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Personally I like RPG's and Dating Sim's. Concerning RPG's right now I'm in love with Harvest Moon for the GBA and for the GameCube. It takes forever to finish (without cheating) and it really holds my attention and tests my patience to the limit. With Dating Sim's there isn't just one that I can name so nothing there. But I like how if you're sweet on the chicks you get hentai in the end. Pervy, yes I know but I like that and the challenge that comes with that. But thats just this girls opinion.
    never i figure i be the only one playing these game, ain't it fun? i got it on xbox but thats a different story, mostly i always play star wars knights of the old republic and knights of the old republic 2.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I like games like Final Fantasy, Fable, Zelda, etc. (Mostly RPG) I like them more because it sometimes requires thought and because they tend to be a little harder to bet then some games. ^_^
    Last edited by Darkened_Star; Jan 09, 2007 at 10:52 AM. Reason: spelling

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer RPGs... Expecially the FF series... FFVII being my favorite, and FFX is next on that list...
    But I also adore survival horror... I.E. the Resident Evil series. Because there is nothing more satisfying than blowing away zombies with shotguns. LOL! I love the haunting story of Silent Hill. Besides, I love gore. ^_^ lol

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i defentlyl have to say that the Final Fantasy games are my fav. i love the ability to upgrade in any way like armor, weapon or skills there all great. but i like it the most when you see the armor change like in FF11 that is great

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast