+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What NOT to do with your Wii.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Wii would like to break your tv!

Following up on the new system, alot of unhappy customers are getting very ticked off at the new systems lack of a good wrist strap. In some cases i've heard of the strap actually breaking into after accidently letting go of the controller and it breaking ur plasmatv/window/digitaltv, etc.
    So should nintendo have to pay you for the stuff you break with wii? Wii dont think so but they will replace the shitty wrist band with another... shitty wrist band. But so far that not to bad of a track record i dont suppose at least they aren't over heating like the x-box360 and some of the reported cases of ps3's overheating.
    The method to not screwing up a system, dont overuse it and keep a fan on it at all times ur playing it. An if the wrist band is shitty, dont yah think you should lets see... reenforce it? Well just letting everyone here the latest buzz on the new wii console, dont screw up like so many of the others out there thats broken a $11,000 plasma screen tv.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wii would like to break your tv!

There is a company who makes skins that cover the Nintendo Wii, and they also come with skins that cover the Wii mote itself. The skins offer a little more grip than the stock controllers none. I don't have all the info, but anyone interested could just run a search on these skins. I saw it on G4s Attack of the Show. I just checked, the skins can be found here.Wii Skins by DecalGirl.com
    Last edited by Mega; Nov 30, 2006 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Additional Information

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

... one of the reasons I don't ever want to own a wii. Forget the bloody controller. Those tv's are expensive.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

not to mention the game system, still i bet you can act like your in the real thing, lol, i looked in the gameinformer and jee those must be expensive

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Really? Very well, i don't want a Wii anymore. Better wait 3 or 4 weeks to buy my PS3. Already have a 360 and works well. Anyway, Nintendo Wii don't like too much.
    "Knowledge is power"

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it's Nintendo's fault that the wrist straps are breaking, it only happens when some tard like THIS actually thinks he's playing tennis and swings it with everything he has. You just have to be gentle with it.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i played the will and its pretty good, the wristband helps allot, and i never had a accident where the controller *flew out of my hand. my i did hear that the ps3 and xbox 360 are over heating, i think its pretty commend that they do over heat.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    I don't think it's Nintendo's fault that the wrist straps are breaking, it only happens when some tard like THIS actually thinks he's playing tennis and swings it with everything he has. You just have to be gentle with it.
    Except that is how they've been marketing it. "Play as if you're really there." So much for that selling point.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast