+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What NOT to do with your Wii.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wii would like to break your tv!

yeah i think its a problem they need to fix quickly I mean its such a small problem, an yet it may turn down some buyers.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Wii Disaster Watch: 11/21/06 Edition | Crave : The gadget blog

So apparently, Wii remotes are becoming bullets that destroys people's TVs? I can't wait to see how all this turns out. If luck serves us right, it will continue and this will be a great comedic national story.

Here are other links included in the first one:

TV #1: - Joystiq

TV #2: - Engadget

Laptop #1: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/archive...-is-useful.php

What's next in Wii's path of destruction? The family dog? Grandpa? Aunt May?

Stay tuned.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Another reason why the last Nintendo product I bought was a N64.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Wii Disaster Watch: 11/21/06 Edition | Crave : The gadget blog

So apparently, Wii remotes are becoming bullets that destroys people's TVs? I can't wait to see how all this turns out. If luck serves us right, it will continue and this will be a great comedic national story.

That is a hilarious article. I wonder if they are going to get the youtube footage they want? Perhaps I should ask how long before they get the footage they want?

Honestly, who didn't see this coming?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

That's hilarious. Well at least we know this isn't a recommended drinking game. If you play multiplayer you can knock someone out.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree. Who would want something that could possibly destroy their television? If I ever had a Wii, this is what I would do with it...

Wii Smashing: Wii Smashing

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

What NOT to do with your Wii.

Lately there have been allot of reports of people hitting their friends in the face with their Wii controllers or breaking their t.v's and all kinds of other crazy stuff that only morons can achieve. So incase anyone is having trouble figuring out the do's and don'ts of Wii play, take a look at this video for all of your answers.

What NOT to do with your Wii.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What NOT to do with your Wii.

that's pretty good. the last part is the best. someone shown getting hit the face is priceless cuz ppl will do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast