+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is playing on your music player right now?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking What is playing on your music player right now?

Alright folks, here's a thread that's never been done.

Go ahead and post the song and artist/band/group that is playing on your music player (mp3, radio, etc.) right now.

Of course, in order to not make it look like spam include the following details please:

1) Why is that song in your playlist, or why are you listening to that particular station?

2) Lyrics if you can for the song playing

3) Fun facts about the song/artist you would like to point out to other members

and

4) useful information about the artist/album' (e.g. how well the artist performs live etc.)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is playing on your music player right now?

But NO Legend we have thread like this before...I think this one:

What are you listening to now?

Foolish beating

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

well...not quite, just because it's playing on your music player doesn't mean you're listening to it exactly right?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohhh...so, technicly, it's like a music/song reveiw? It seems like it to me...Anyways, I guess I'll be the first to 'officialy' post on this...

Song: Lie Buried With A Vengeance by Dir En Grey

Reason I'm Listening To It: Because...I feel like listening to a song with alot of screaming and mad guitar solos in it...Plus, it's a very good song...once you figure out what they're singing! And plus, I'm a huge fan of Dir En Grey.^^

Lyrics:
    Dir En Grey - Lie Buried With A Vengeance lyrics
    (Warning: Bad language in the song...^^')

Unique Facts About Them: Their songs can vary from hard rock to classical to ballet music and back to rock. Their songs have a little something for everyone, and there's always a song from them that can fit your mood! ^^

How They Preform: They go all out when they preform...fake blood, fake scars, everything. Very interesting...and I enjoy watching them and going to their live concerts! ^^

I deffinatly recomend this band to everyone!
    Last edited by Akura13; Nov 22, 2008 at 11:04 PM.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Why this song in my music player?? thought this song have a lot of facts if I say that and the Lyrics it just so true and there are many feelings and things that we sometimes ignore it so Yeah I love it ..

This Lyrics :

Brother And Sister Together Will Make It Through
    Some Day A Spirit Will Take You And Guide You There
    I Know You've Been Hurting But Ive Been Waiting To Be There For You
    And Ill Be There Just Helping You Out Whenever I Can
    Everybodys Free
    Listen This Ones For All The Ones Showing Love, Its Appreciated Life's Crazy Man Listen To The Lyrics

[Chorus:]
    Stay With Me Don't Fall Asleep To Soon The Angels Can Wait For A Moment
    (They Can Wait For A Moment)

Stay With Me Don't Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels Can Wait For A Moment

Listen, Listen To The Words

[Verse 1:]
    Don't Cry For Me When I'm Gone No Point Of Wasted Tears Our Time Will Come One Day And I'm Just Confronting My Fears Though Its Not Really A Fear Its More Like A Destiny Some Times I Sit And Wonder Is This Life Really For Me, Coz Ive Seen,Seen, Heard, Felt, I'm Done. I Hope Ur Proud Of Where Ive Come, You've Seen Me Grown An Helped Me Thou, An There Is No Repaying You, Im Here An I Feel Like Im Delaying You, Betraying You, An When I'm Gone I Hope There's Sum1 Saving You

Stay With (Im Gonna Stay, Listen) Me Dont Fall Asleep Too Soon (Im Gonna Try Not To) The Angels Can Wait For A Moment (They Can Wait Man, I Swear)
    Stay With Me Dont Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels (Im Gonna Hold On) Can Wait For A Moment

[Verse 2:]
    I Wanna Seee Your Face Every Time I Come Home Coz I Cant Leave U Like This In This Cold World Alone, But, In This Live Were Livin Hu Knows When Ill Be Gone, I Dont Wanna Leave You Wiv Wot Ifs, Now Im In For Long (To The World) Theres To Much To Proove, An Sometimes I Wonder Wot I Really Have To Lose, An Then I Really See Its Not All About Me, I Wanna Show You From This Harsh Mad Reality, Its Real.

(Like, Lifes Risky Sometimes, But Really, U Gotta Take Your Chances)
    Stay With Me Dont Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels Can Wait For A Moment( Its Crazy Look)
    Stay With Me Dont Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels Can Wait For A Moment
    (Listen 2 The Words)

[Verse 2:]
    To The World,
    Lifes A Game An We Need 2 Play It Correct, Do The Right Moves An Dont Get Caught Up In Ldza Mess, Be Calm Dont Be Stressed, Be Sure To Pass Ya Test, Stand Ur Ground An Dont Let Others Put You To The Test (Repeat)

Stay With Me Dont Fall Asleep Too Soon The Angels Can Wait For A Moment [x3]

And this piece of information I read recently about this him That DJ Ironik is engaged to former Miss Great Britain Danielle Lloyd..

Foolish beating

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    well...not quite, just because it's playing on your music player doesn't mean you're listening to it exactly right?
    Dude... that doesn't make sense at all. Maybe I should just restart a WAYLTN? thread.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Dude... that doesn't make sense at all. Maybe I should just restart a WAYLTN? thread.
    Yes I think a lot of members would like you to do that Hassun. But first, why not share with us what's on playing on your player right now?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Yes I think a lot of members would like you to do that Hassun. But first, why not share with us what's on playing on your player right now?
    Nothing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast