+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: what song represents you?

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what song represents you?

Mine would be 'Shine of Voice' by DREAM. Its an Ichigo100% OST, and the song is very-very catchy, like me^^

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

deify you* from ten thousand fist, pretty good music they made

Newbie battle may be famous one day battle may be famous one day battle's Avatar
    Thanks

my song chop suey by system of a down
    i wil fly high to the day i die , when i die i will remain sky high

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Music that describes you

I was wondering what kind of music describes you best? Now I just don't want a one word answer, I want to know why you chose this type of music, and how does it make you feel about yourself and your life!

"Look for the mischievous paw prints in the sand, and as they disappear into this earth torn land. Will they be true or stay forever blue? That's were this BlueFox will stand."

BlueFox1

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music that describes you

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox1 View Post
    I was wondering what kind of music describes you best? Now I just don't want a one word answer, I want to know why you chose this type of music, and how does it make you feel about yourself and your life!

"Look for the mischievous paw prints in the sand, and as they disappear into this earth torn land. Will they be true or stay forever blue? That's were this BlueFox will stand."

BlueFox1
    i guess that the music that describes me the most is the dark loud heavy music that drives most people insane. i say this because i get so sick of hearing all the same rap and hip hop on the radio all the time so i just mainly listen to my cd's. my mom hates it she says it makes her want to jump out of her skin but i could care less. lol
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music that describes you

well this all depends on my moods, currently i am in a good one, so i lisen to the lighter faster stuff that i have got, if in a bad mood i lisen to my the heaver type of stuff. I dont really wanna go in to detail, sorry.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

well seeing as how i am in a good mood "Shoot the Runner" by Kasabian
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

for me its gotta be

"In The End" by Linkin Park

or "American Idiot" by Green Day
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast