+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What upcoming movies do you look forward to seeing and why?

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What upcoming movies do you look forward to seeing and why?

upon seeing the trailers and new movie posters, i have added one more to my list:

City of Ember: My god, when i realized they were making this into a movie i nearly.....well you get the idea. I read the book and found it to be a real page turner. I'm not entirely sure why, as it was most likely designed for people about 5 years younger than i was, but i simply loved it. Upon seeing the trailers, i feel that at least some aspects are going to be loyal to the books, and therefore wont be such a dissapointment.
    Why hello there!

Newbie Kismet is off to a good start
    Thanks

SAW 5 FOR THE WIN FO SHIZZAL! I can not wait until October 24th... ;-; I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE SAW 4 WAS OUT IN THEATERS!

Twilight; so that I can sit back and drool over vampire hotness..

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    Body of Lies - I get to see it before it's released, so I'm excited xD Otherwise, I probably wouldn't be as excited... ^^;

Harry Potter - Even though I think they're extremely over-hyped, I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait til next July xD (oh dear... that last bit rhymed >.<)
    Splice - Me & one of my friends watched like 4 movies produced by del Toro over the summer, and we decided when this one comes out we'll see it ^o^

The Uninvited - remake of a Korean horror movie (A Tale of Two Sisters), though I read somewhere it's actually sorta different from the original... But that's what I like! I like looking at the differences ^O^ hehe
    XD me too i can't wait until Harry Potter come out ^-^ , i have waited enough for this movie and i am very exited to see harry again XD nyaaa *blush* . uhm anyway lol .. this movie is the best and i really like it .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm looking forward to two movies, really...

City Of Ember: The reason I REALLY want to see this is because I've read the book, and it was SO good! So, I hope the movie isn't a letdown...when I heard that they were making this into a movie, I was really shocked, and also excited to see it. I can't wait!

Twilight: Okay, now I started freaking out when I read on Quizilla (yes, Quizilla) that this movie was coming out in December! I've read the first book and New Moon, so I can't wait to see how the movie turns out! The book was SOOOO good, so I'm really waiting on this...I really REALLY hope it's just as good, because I haven't seen the trailors for it yet...
    Last edited by Akura13; Oct 06, 2008 at 06:04 PM.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie Hysteria is off to a good start
    Thanks

Harry Potter 6 *shifty eyes* I'm hoping that at least one of the 8 movies will live up to the books.

I would be looking forward to Saw 5 if the 4th one wasn't so bad *sigh* Hopefully it'll be more like the first two which I really enjoyed (if that's the right word for it)

Also a movie I'm sure won't get wide release called My Sister's Keeper based on a book by Jodi Picoult. It's my favourite book so I have very high hopes for it. Hopefully it'll get at least a decent dvd release in Australia.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I am soooo looking foreward to watch Twilight!!! the books are ust AMAZING!!! even though I know for sure that the movie is going to have some modifications in it I am so curious on how the plot is going to be; and I wasn to see the special effects!!!!!!!!
    the other one that I am looking foreward to watch is DBZ... I have heard and read so much about it... that is going to be really bad and blah blah blah... but I am sure that with such a big budget like they have they are going to come up with something farely good... it might not be the same plot as the original anime but oh well... I just hope they don't screw it that much...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to see Body of lies because I liked The Departed and I think this is going to be a good mystery.
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NinjaRyu For This Useful Post:

MsUzumaki12 (Oct 12, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3