+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What would you love to see happen?

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

What would you love to see happen?

So while I was in a car I thought about stuff that I would like to see happen. I would love to see an Martin Bashir (guy who interviewed Michael Jackson) interview Charles Manson. (convicted serial killer) Even though it's never going to happen because of certain new laws, it would still something to see. Manson would probably kill Bashir after just 5 minutes of talking to him, because he is one persistent, arrogant bastard. So what would you like to see happen, and this can be anything you'd like. (be creative)
    Last edited by Artistic Anarchy; Aug 15, 2009 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Fixed the title for you.

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you love to see happen?

Every close-minded, bigotish, racist person out there to realize we are all equal. Us being different does not mean one or the other is inferior it just means we are like nature. All different and unique in our own way. Besides if we were all the same, it would be awfully boring. In some people's eyes, this might not seem as a bigger threat than cancer- But I do. I mean, people kill each other over stuff like this, and a lot more die compared to cancer and other sicknesses. Mankind is know to destroy itself from inside out.
    And with that, I would still like to see cancer and all other sicknesses disappear. Also...Well, everything else I would say is pretty obvious.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabishii For This Useful Post:

Artistic Anarchy (Aug 15, 2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sabishii View Post
    Every close-minded, bigotish, racist person out there to realize we are all equal. Us being different does not mean one or the other is inferior it just means we are like nature. All different and unique in our own way. Besides if we were all the same, it would be awfully boring. In some people's eyes, this might not seem as a bigger threat than cancer- But I do. I mean, people kill each other over stuff like this, and a lot more die compared to cancer and other sicknesses. Mankind is know to destroy itself from inside out.
    And with that, I would still like to see cancer and all other sicknesses disappear. Also...Well, everything else I would say is pretty obvious.
    Not original but still something we would all love to see, well done.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    Not original but still something we would all love to see, well done.
    Lol, well sorry for that. How about... Hmm... To see Miley dig a ditch and die there? Lol, and here I just said that I wanted to have world peace. >x<; I do at least want the jbs to disband.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sabishii View Post
    Lol, well sorry for that. How about... Hmm... To see Miley dig a ditch and die there? Lol, and here I just said that I wanted to have world peace. >x<; I do at least want the jbs to disband.
    I could not agree with more. The Jonas Brothers need to take a long walk off a short bridge.

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd love to see a number of things happen. Like: Hannah Montana's carrer take a turn for the worst, Soulja Boy Tell Em accidentally break his neck and die, The war end, Girls stopping acting like their only goal in life is to get pregenat, Sterotypes die a horrible death. I'd love to see these all happen. But reality works much more different then my brain.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shippo101 For This Useful Post:

Sabishii (Aug 15, 2009)

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

My goodness so many Hannah Montana and Miley haters out there, I though she was a cute young girl admired by all the young kids out there.

I'm just glad they don't make Pauly Shore movies anymore, they were so unfunny and painful to watch.
    Last edited by Zev; Aug 15, 2009 at 12:44 PM.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    My goodness so many Hannah Montana and Miley haters out there, I though she was a cute young girl admired by all the young kids out there.

I'm just glad they don't make Pally Shore movies anymore, they were so unfunny and painful to watch.
    Not cute, admired by 'young'. As in immature. Well, I do admit I'm not exactly mature, but...
    And do you mean Pauly Shore?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast