+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What are you reading right now?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are you reading right now?

Currently, I'm reading Interplay. It's a book on interpersonal communication and covers why we communicate, reasons communication with others on an interpersonal basis is necessary for us to function properly as human beings and live fulfilling lives and the processes of listening, communicating. It also covers non-verbal codes and other various ways we communicate (Like the way we dress, hand signs, cultural ideals, etc).

It's a college textbook that I have to read for an interpersonal communication class I'm currently taking. It's a pretty awesome book!

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I am reading MAD magazine along with Scientology. I also got a collection of science fiction stories and a book on the solar system. Mom borrowed kids books for my nephew who is still learning to read and spell his name.

Newbie Rhyaniwhynn is off to a good start Rhyaniwhynn's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm currently re-reading the Dark Tower series by Stephen King, LOVE the story I highly recommend it to anyone. Currently on the book of the series called The Wolves of the Calla.

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Daarke academy part 2
    its a book on vampires and now this teacher's gonna train this just-become-vampire "the way of vampires , etc" .So far its.....crap! .the first was great ^_^ but this one has nothin else but the girl makin out with another vampire again and again and again and thats it .I mean how pathetic is that!

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm currently reading Les Miserables by Victor Hugo.
    It's actually a requirement for school, but the story itself has already captured my interest.
    I've just finished it yesterday, but I'm rereading it again because it's a requirement for school.

mmhmm.

Newbie cathy is off to a good start cathy's Avatar
    Thanks

i am on the 4th book of the house of night novels....then im gonna read wicked lovely...
    im shy........... not scared

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

Reading The Passage by Justin Cronin.

The first novel in a proposed trilogy, "The Passage" begins in the near future and details a post-apocalyptic world that is overrun by vampire-like beings that are infected by a highly contagious virus. What begins as a project to develop a new immunity-boosting drug based on a virus carried by an unnamed species of bat in South America eventually becomes the virus that transforms the world. The novel begins in 2018 and spans one hundred years as colonies of humans attempt to live in a world filled with superhuman creatures who are continually on the hunt for fresh blood.
    This book is amazing. I've been in doubt of a fresh ,well made vampire novel seeing as the Twilight series gave the genre somewhat of a steep downfall. It reminds me of I am Legend (novel, not the terrible movie) except an elongated version.

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm curently reading the post above this one (lol)

na, I'm reading (for a class); Tuesdays with Morrie (if you haven't read it you must read it >.<!!!) its a great book about life and how to spend it, etc. etc. (its also sad T.T (made me cry a bit))
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast