+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite game ever?

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What is your favorite game ever?

Well, i have 3 or 4 but Hassun says "only one" i choose Halo: Combat Evolved.
    Why? Firts, was first strike on the Xbox, a FPS with high quality on a VG console. Second: The history, the other games on my list have a good history and make the gameplay more addictive. Third: The characters, you can indentify with Master Chief without a doubt, and with Cortana too, both are a good male-female team and in some moments are very funny.

If i talk Halo 2 i add the multiplayer on Xbox Live! Really, is very enjoylable to play hours and hours on Live with the friends and people of all the world. And is a fact, with Halo 3 the fun returns again. This is my opinion. But the other games you say are good too.
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

i've reviewed my posts in this thread i can't choose 1 game it's 2 hard for me i truely love games like i love anime almost all are Grrreat!!hey master badger i hope you're not sick and if u are get well soon and enjoy the anime on cartoon network
    hey if anyone reads this i need some help w/ marvel ult. ali. i've unlocked g.r., d.s., d.d., b.p., n.f., but how does 1 unlock the last charater, if any 1 can help PM me & THANX in advance
    Last edited by Lupas; Sep 04, 2007 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Questions must be asked in order 2 survive

Newbie rikku07 may be famous one day rikku07 may be famous one day rikku07's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with max Kazane and P.R. Princess on this one also because Final Fantasy is my all time Favrite Games Series But within That Series i have to say FFX & X-2 so yeah
    Rikku's Lover

Newbie lan32 is off to a good start
    Thanks

any body here a sonic fan for my favrite game is sonic adventure 2 battle for gamecube

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

I love sonic but i dont have any more sonic games i kind of needed the money so i sold them T_T that was the dumbest idea in my life
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    My fav game of all time has to be final fantasy VIII,
    I mean where else will you find any characters like the cast?
    Squall, Zell, Selphie or even Sipher.
    it is my best game, having played it through about 13 times already.
    WOW 13 TIMES THATS AMAZING I HAVENT EVEN PLAYED ALL MY GAMES 13 TIMES!!!! I THINK BECUZ I HAVE NO LIFE LMAO EVEN THOUGH I DO IM GONNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES..... i used to own FFVII but i let my friend borrow it and he broke it and so now we barly talk to each other and now i have no more FFVII T_T *starts to cry*
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Newbie nayo is off to a good start nayo's Avatar
    Thanks

samurai warriors 2 is my favorite. the characters are awesome, they look like real people, and the setting takes place in rural japan making it even better because i love the japanese culture. you guys should definately play it!
    nayo

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

SOOO MANY GOOD OENS THAT I LOVE

But alas for my favorite....ouh man it's a debate between MGS 1, 2, and 3...

So I will choose out of those three.......T.T I choose!!!!

- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (Sorry other MGS's...I love you too) -

It's story was good, still held up to its shocking ending, shocking info being revealed during the game, good sense of humor, and just fun to play.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast