+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite game ever?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What is your favorite game ever?

Quote Originally Posted by the Last Parade View Post
    Well it has such an amazing story line, it has all your favorite Disney characters in it, and it's really really hard to get bored of it.
    What console is it for, i've looked at some videos and it looks ok...I mihgt buy it if i have the right console these are the ones i have.

Nintendo WII, PS3, PS2, PS1, Nintendo DS, Gamboy Advance SP?

If it's any of them i certainly will look for it in the shops...

Newbie Loogaru is off to a good start Loogaru's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite game of all time would have to be "Tribes". }ToR{ Tyrants of Rage for life !!!
    }ToR{Holacuast

Newbie Hazardous is off to a good start Hazardous's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    well....well guess i'm not the only one. mine is the srwa3...probably the best gameplay but when it comes to graphics it's mx. have you played the og for the ps2?
    SRW A3 is not a bad game, great story and I love the original mechas nd characters they have for this game. My favorite is RaiOh. However, the team combat system kinda stop me playing the second time. Maybe I am just not used to it to the new system. Overall is a good game, tough but fun to play.

I also played OG for the PS2. I have finished the first story, gameplay hasn't change much from the Gameboy version. But I still love it since I can play it on bigger screen. I will start the second story soon.

I know this is off topic, but are you also a Front Mission series fan ?

Raioh in action: YouTube - SRW alpha 3 combat video 1
    Last edited by Hazardous; Feb 12, 2008 at 03:42 PM.

Newbie Jerunos is off to a good start Jerunos's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if you ask me i like Final Fantasy X and X-2 because the storyline is great! I like the love story because it is so romantic! Not like the other story i've seen so far in some RPG game. The game has a unique love story.

Newbie the Last Parade is off to a good start the Last Parade's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    What console is it for, i've looked at some videos and it looks ok...I mihgt buy it if i have the right console these are the ones i have.

It's for PS2, there is also two more of them. One is a second kingdom hearts for PS2 maybe PS3 to, and the other one is Chain Of Memories witch tells what happened between the first and the sceond and it's for Gamboy Advance SP and maybe Gamecube. Second one is good, I don't know about Chain Of Memories, but I think my brother liked it.

Newbie the Last Parade is off to a good start the Last Parade's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post

It's for PS2, there is also two more of them. One is a second kingdom hearts for PS2 maybe PS3 to, and the other one is Chain Of Memories witch tells what happened between the first and the sceond and it's for Gamboy Advance SP and maybe Gamecube. Second one is good, I don't know about Chain Of Memories, but I think my brother liked it.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hazardous View Post
    SRW A3 is not a bad game, great story and I love the original mechas nd characters they have for this game. My favorite is RaiOh. However, the team combat system kinda stop me playing the second time. Maybe I am just not used to it to the new system. Overall is a good game, tough but fun to play.

I also played OG for the PS2. I have finished the first story, gameplay hasn't change much from the Gameboy version. But I still love it since I can play it on bigger screen. I will start the second story soon.

I know this is off topic, but are you also a Front Mission series fan ?

Raioh in action: YouTube - SRW alpha 3 combat video 1
    but of course i'm also a front mission fan...since snes.
    dairaioh, supposed to be the third dynamic general guardian. it's also one of my faves.
    btw, do you play namco x capcom? it's another crossover rpg/simulation game.
    click here.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie irishvenom08 is off to a good start irishvenom08's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: What is your favorite game ever?

I would have to say that my favorite game to date is Worlf of Warcraft. I know it seems so cliche, but I dont play many games at all. It was introduced to me through friends and since creating a character I found it to be alot of fun. In Fact I can honestly say that I found it to be addictive. I have to whatch myself as far as how much time I spend on the computer because I can get lost in the game very easily and totally lose track of time. I like the on line first person role playing games simply because it allows one to escape the real world and the stresses that come with it. Problem is that no matter what your poision is, you have to use in moderation. Otherwise it runsd your life instead of you. But yes, I do like plaing WoW. and it is, to date, My favorite game.
    -Rich-
    Irish_Venom08
    Honor is Infectious

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast