+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite game ever?

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your favorite game ever?

Well that is a very tough choice, i mean the Devil May Cry series was a great one along with Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur..but i suppose my favourite game would have to be.....Zelda Ocarina of time...^_^ i got really hooked on that game..>>

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

One game I got hooked on was Morrowind: Elderly scrolls, I got so far in this game it just made me keep playing, there were a lot of things I still have to discover, I accidently killed this guy and a message appeared saying I messed up the time thing or whatever it is lol.

But my all time favorite game is the Halo games, come on you can't stop loving that sniper rifle hitting every head you see LOL.

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

umm... it would have to be one of the Final Fantasy games

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm going to have to say pokemon, it's really addicting, and i love trying to collect all of them, very challenging. even though you get through the whole game, it never ends. it's just simply awesome

Newbie Hazardous is off to a good start Hazardous's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    but of course i'm also a front mission fan...since snes.
    dairaioh, supposed to be the third dynamic general guardian. it's also one of my faves.
    btw, do you play namco x capcom? it's another crossover rpg/simulation game.
    click here.
    Namco x Capcom is a great crossover game. The game is very time consuming, but is worth it. I like the how the combat system works. With Ryu and Ken attacks, I can have a the most powerful combo attack.

However, I never got a chance to finish the game. Kinda got side track by other games

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like RPG games all kinds of 'm. But if I have to choose which one I liked best of these RPG's, I'd pick Goldun Sun I and II... It's too bad that such an awsome story was only brought out for the GBA. I wish they'd make this one for newer gen. consoles like the WII, PS3 or XBOX. It's really worth it <3

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I have two favorit games, and a third that is a very close second. My first favorit game would have to be Aliens vs. Predator 2. This is the most fun fast pace, and very chalanging first person shooter game you will ever play on multi player. I my self prefure to play as the Alien Drone/Warrior. I became the undisputed Alien champion for six years, which was no easy feet. But I was good enough that I have never even lost a single game through out my six year rain as the Alien champion. How ever because no one could beat me, and most of the better players left to play something else or because they had a life to attened to, I decited to retire. Many of my friends begged me not to leave but I did any way as at this time I was going through a very tuff depression. I taught my friend Reapster all my moves and tactics and tricks, so now he is the Alien champion. I went back to play a little bit not to long ago and it ended up in a tie between him and I. Remined I have not played in three years and still I can keep up with the best. In fact I was only one second away from beating him, and he knew it to, saying "Despite for being gone for three years your skill as Alien is still very sexy! You nearly beat me!" So laiter on I met his clan and most of them were new guys who have played a few years, and of cores they didnt believe that i was the former undefeted Alien champion. Thus they all chalanged me to a couple of rounds. In a nut shell I mutilated them all, even their clan leader who was the second best as a Predator. So that shut them up.
    In short playing as the Alien is very fun. Being the Human is very scary. And the Pred has the cheapest weapons in any game I have ever played (Not to mention most are the biggest cry babies when they lose or dont get their way.) But all in all it is an awesome game.

My other favorit would have to be Mech Warrior 4 Mercs with all the Mech Pack expantions downloaded onto it. I love using the Uziel medium mech. It is hard to go into any detail about this game and the story line behind it because the background story is LONG!! And its still growing and getting bigger. The best way to understand it is to read a few books, which by a few I mean 3 or 4 to get a good idea about what is going on. There is no good guys or bad guys. Well yes and no on that, it really dipends on your point of view. I my self like House Davion of the Federation Suns, fallowed close by Com Star and the Fortess Republic, and House Marik of the Free Worlds Leage. To be honest this is the best Mech story you will ever find, also very adicting. There are two series of books. One being BAttleteck (Dont get confused with Roboteck) and the Mech Warrior Dark Age, which takes place a hundred years after Battleteck.
    Well back to the game portion. There are 4 classes of mechs, Light, Medium, Heavy, and Assault, and all are customizable, weapons, engine, electronics, paint jobs and decals. My favorit light mech in the game would have to be the Owens. For medium as I said before is the Uziel. Heavy would have to be the Thanatose and it XT counter part. And assault is the Templar.

Newbie ForgedinHell is off to a good start ForgedinHell's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite game ever would have to be Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. it is just amazing. the possibilities are amazing
    Created in the deepest recesses of hell. creation of the darkest minds. I am Forged In Hell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast