+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite game ever?

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your favorite game ever?

My favorite game of all time...it deffinatly has to be DDR on Wii! Why??? Because one, you get to pick your own music to dance with, two, it's really challenging when you get to harder levels, and finally, it's almost like a hard work out at the higher levels! It always gets my adrenalin going, and I can beat most people at it! I do enjoy playing it! DDR is deffinatly my most favorite game of all time! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    My favorite game of all time...it deffinatly has to be DDR on Wii! Why??? Because one, you get to pick your own music to dance with, two, it's really challenging when you get to harder levels, and finally, it's almost like a hard work out at the higher levels! It always gets my adrenalin going, and I can beat most people at it! I do enjoy playing it! DDR is deffinatly my most favorite game of all time! ^^
    well i ve played DDR but i rather PUMP IT UP its my favorite game ever i like cuz its harder than DDR
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

Newbie TealGreenFrog is off to a good start TealGreenFrog's Avatar
    Thanks

Since I can only name one, I choose my favorite game to be Spyro the Dragon, Year of the Dragon. It is an older game. The character's are cute, it is not too violent and it is long. I am not that talented in combo moves on the controller that are required for some games. This is a lot simpler. It is not timed so I can hunt for jewels. I have yet to find all the jewels. I can leave a world and return when I am not aggravated so I am not in limbo. I can get health easy enough if I need it. The music is not annoying like some games I have played.
    TealGreenFrog

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

My favotite game ever would have to be Chrono Trigger. The SNES one to be specific. I like all the anime cut scenes found in the PS version but there was a lag time during the battles enter and exit animations. I realize its because it was on a disc and disc have load times, but I couldn't look past it. So yeah this is one of those cases where I belive a game was better on a cartdridge then on a disc(same goes for MegaMan Legends/64).
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie Ryuji Askikaga is off to a good start
    Thanks

My favorite game of all time will have be Shinning Force EXA.

Newbie dark angel is off to a good start dark angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i luv all the final fantasies, and Kingdom Hearts one and two.... and basicly any fantasy game made i luv... unless i never heard of it or played it... theres still some games i never played that i want sooooooo bad
    ****<darkangel>**** the darkness will always come... just never like u exspect....

Newbie TheDarkHunter is off to a good start TheDarkHunter's Avatar
    Thanks

I really enjoyed playing God of War 1 and 2. They are probably my favorite games over all but I do enjoy playing Halo 3 and Devil May Cry 4. ^^ I am pretty much a huge gamer and have countless amount of games I like.
    Sin is my God.
    If one were to take the bible seriously one would go mad. But to take the bible seriously, one must be already mad.
    Aleister Crowley

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHunter View Post
    I really enjoyed playing God of War 1 and 2. They are probably my favorite games over all but I do enjoy playing Halo 3 and Devil May Cry 4. ^^ I am pretty much a huge gamer and have countless amount of games I like.
    which is better Devil May Cry 3 or 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji Askikaga View Post
    My favorite game of all time will have be Shinning Force EXA.

i used to play the old shining force of the end of 80ths ... it was very good .. i still own the two parts of it till now ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast