+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite game ever?

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your favorite game ever?

The most enjoyable game I have ever played is Joint Ops, it's a massive military simulation PC game. I love playing it because it requires a lot of teamwork with people who have different skills and specialties and maintaining a balance between them.

Some people in the game make great pilots for choppers (the most crucial tool in the game), snipers; not as simple as you may first think, medics, squad leaders, SpecOps; people who will go behind enemy lines to mess up the opposing team's base - i.e. blowing their vehicles and choppers up slowing them down, a real pain in the ass if you're on the receiving end. Or just plane grunts who know how to follow orders. And even if someone is good at all of these things they usually tend to stick to just one field so you have to know how to use these individuals wisely. I myself make a great chopper pilot because you have to know how to use certain tactics and procedures in order not to get blown up killing you and possibly an entire squad (which will really piss them off) which not everyone knows about or how to use very well.

For example if you're a pilot you need to know aeiral combat tactics, how provide air to ground support, what insertion techniques to use, how to avoid being targeted and in the instance of being targeted how to successfully evade and the list goes on. And if you aren't good at these things people will start refusing to be your passengers.

It's just a game that requires a lot of organization and tactical know how, which mixed with the games realism makes it a very exciting and challenging game to play.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Jun 09, 2007 at 10:37 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

super robot wars!
    why?! where else can you play a game that let's you play all anime characters with their mecha joining forces against their enemies as well in an awsome anime style tactic rpg! imagine gundam, eva, voltron, macross, tekkaman, full metal panic, and etc. all together. especially for anime freaks...heck they love this game.

here's an exmple, super robot wars mx for ps2...
    click here.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69's Avatar
    Thanks

Kingdom hearts 2 ....... no doubt....... Its the best game ever........ The story mode, grafix, and the battles are amazing...... wouldnt mind to keep on playin it all over again.. :P
    Last edited by fueledpunk69; Jun 17, 2007 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Wanted to add rasoning

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would say Golden Sun 2 it was fun and long great game it was for gameboy advance

Newbie Ryuji Askikaga is off to a good start
    Thanks

KOF (King of Fighters), because it's keep getting better and better with new characters, and Marvel vs Capcom 2 Rise of Heroes, because it has a muplite of characters to choose from.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Every Square-Enix game I play cause it has good graphics and an interesting story!!!!!!!! Plus AWESOME WEAPONS!!!!!!!! Including the amazing characters!!!!!!!!! They RULE!!!!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love the game dungeon keeper it's so good. i love this game because it has a variety of levels new items and senariouse every level and is a very hard game.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite game is Star Wars Battlefront II because no matter how many times i've played it, it never got old to me and therefore stuck to me.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast