+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is your favorite video game?

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

What is your favorite video game?

what game u like to play at any time u get the chance to [explain why]

my favorit video game is call of duty4 because graphics or insane the online multiplay is just impossible to runout and kill with out our friends helping u out.
    the story line was good too just the part when u have 60seconds to rescue the VIP on veteren is nearly impossible

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your favorite video game?

my favorite video game of all time would have to be final fantasy 7 because of its great story line and u can always find something that u havnt done but a game that i play constantly is phantasy star univer because u can either just hang out in a lobby and talk to all the ppl playing or do a mission whenever u feel like it and my other game is halo 3 because of the great multiplayer
    I am darkness

Newbie ilovegwees is off to a good start ilovegwees's Avatar
    Thanks

hello again lol...lets c my favorite video game would have to be Guitar Hero.
    there are others i like of course such as DDR, Star Ocean, Soul Calibur 2,ect.
    XD

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite game got to be Devil May Cry Series and Heroes of Might and Magic Series which are sequel to Heroes Chronicles Series before ... they're of the best games ever .. from story to everything else ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

I to have to go with guitar hero because i love music and it fun even by yourself but it is more fun to do pro face off if you and you friend are closs but i just love music so of that why i love the game it is the best and i hope thay make another one with even beter songs than 2 and 3

sig by me

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

My favourite game would have to be for the console ps3, it's called motorstorm. It's an amazing graphiced racing game brawling through the mud fields and over rocky mountain tops, with great views and great brawls. After a lot of practise i have found myself 2nd in the entire world! I am proud of that but nothing can stop my brother as he is in 1st in the entire world, i swear i am not lieing and i hope you belive me, if you don't thats your porblem . Well anyway, you can race on bikes rally cars, big rigs, also known as trucks, racing trucks, a heavier version of the rally car, a buggy great for sand racing. Mudplugger one of the worst vechiles ever! ATV known as all terrain vechile yet isn't as good as the bike. and thats it, my favourite vechile would have to be a bike or rallycar great fun and easy to handle the bikes. You cna also swear at people and if you get close to them you can punch them off their bikes making their bike explode into a fireball of flames. It has online and normal play, with extention packs bought at £3.00 for the very expensive ones, with great suprrises in ever package which can contain new tracks and new vechiles in diffrent coulours. This has to top any game that i own at the moment or that i have ever played on, however i think my opinion will change soon as before this chirstmas motorstorm 2 is coming out this has multiplayer and up to 4, online and normal play. Diffrent terrains and i am clueless as to what else, it's going to be a blast!
    This is my favourite game because i love racing games and it's grapphics, it may also have someting to do with me being good at it as to why i like it so much but im unsure if motorstorm 2 can top this, it probably will. Has anyone else heard or played this game, if so do you like it?

+ Reply to Thread