+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your views Dungeons and Dragons?

Newbie SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation What are your views Dungeons and Dragons?

Hello, I want to ask you nice people of the world a question, Have you ever played dungeon and dragons before? I know about the hype that going around about it's satanic...it's not true! Dungeon's and dragons help stimuate ones imagination and confidents as you play with your friends around a table. I wanted to ask this to see you nice peoples option about this subject.

Another question, Have you ever play a computer game called neverwinter nights? It's a dnd (short for dungeons and dragons) based game where you can play through the stories in single player or play online with a bunch of players from around the world.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your views Dungeons and Dragons?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I'm old enough to rank among the first generations of D&D players. (And old enough to know the answer to the ultimate RPG Trivia question... What does 'TSR' stand for???)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I'm old enough to rank among the first generations of D&D players. (And old enough to know the answer to the ultimate RPG Trivia question... What does 'TSR' stand for???)
    Dam you are old son. jk jk So what does it stand for?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Tactical Strategies Rules? I don't remember it fully, But I know it was because TSR was originally a wargaming company. I can play D&D with a passion.....Right now me and my friends started a campaign in Eberron(3.5 of course!)......My character is a warforged who found religion(oh the Irony.......).
    Warforged are self aware droids.........they are the shxt!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ah... D&D... I love that game... I started playing just before Third edition came around... So I know second and third edition rules pretty well for the most part... but I also have the first edition rules... which I want to learn so I can play with any edition of players... anyways... satanic or not... this game is awesome... so if it is satanic... I guess I am going to hell.... oh well... I was probably destined to go there anyways... just got to love punishing those insolent NPC's... *evil laugh*... actually... most of the time I play as a good character...
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    Edit: And about neverwinter nights... good game... own all three versions... still working on beating them all though... *sweatdrops*

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Tactical Strategies Rules? I don't remember it fully, But I know it was because TSR was originally a wargaming company. I can play D&D with a passion.....Right now me and my friends started a campaign in Eberron(3.5 of course!)......My character is a warforged who found religion(oh the Irony.......).
    Warforged are self aware droids.........they are the shxt!
    I looked it up... you were close... it is Tactical Studies Rules... I knew the rules part.... but that was it... I guess I should have listened to my stepdad when he started to explain D&D's history... then I wouldn't have had to look it up...
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 15, 2006 at 04:13 PM.
    I have an RP site... want to join? Then PM me and we'll talk...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I usually play chaotic neutral fighters with cursed swords.........But I've also played monks,a druid, and a Half-Fiend Sorceror. What kind of characters did you play?

Mutha fxck!! I was gonna guess that first.....Awww!
    Move Along.

Newbie Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry on getting your answer... anyways... I usually play as a fighter just so I can brute force my opinions onto people... or I play as a ranger.... or... if I am the DM... I invent a class to test out for possible further use in my later campaigns...
    I have an RP site... want to join? Then PM me and we'll talk...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

Thanks

I have a friend that DMs and makes his own classes......oft times faster than some ppl I know can generate characters! I mean tortoise-slow............I get bored quickly waiting on slow ppl........oh and one other thing, leave the girlfriend at the door unless she wants to play........It can fxck up a good session.
    I usually pick fights with authorities in campaigns ...... I usually get my ass kicked in the process.......but I give twice what I get....
    Move Along.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast