+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What are your views Dungeons and Dragons?

Newbie SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your views Dungeons and Dragons?

Wow, i never new so many pple like dnd! It's really surprising to me. i usually a rogue, monk, and/or fighter. I started playing 3.0 and 3.5 edition, I haven't played any of the old versions.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I tired it once when I was like eight or nine but never got into it. MAybe it was too complicated for me when I tried to play it for the first time.

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never played dnd but I've played games similar to it (warhammer, magic, other table top games) and I think they're a great way to get together and use your imagination while at the same time meeting new people and developing social skills with people who are like minded.

Newbie numnutsemh may be famous one day numnutsemh may be famous one day numnutsemh's Avatar
    Thanks

DND o ya thats the game to play i like the newer stuff but the origonal(3.0, 3.5)are like the best neverwinter nights and the expansions are good as well making to were you go to lvl 40 and the characters are way good and the graphics are kinda old but are good
    Things i do are for the future

Newbie SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22's Avatar
    Thanks

I disagree with most christian when they say it's satanic. I believe it not the game but it's the people who are resonsible. Few weeks back, I was talking with my drafting teacher, which is a christian, about dungeon and dragons. He said it goes against the bible becuase in the game, your killing creatures and people without showing any emotion towards it. I disagree with some of it, because you can be playing a good natured character and feel bad that you had to kill the bear who had rabies or something. I also heard that because "magic" and "demons" were mention in the books also makes it bad! I for one find it stupid!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

to say a GAME is satanic is alot like saying EVOLUTION is proven fact. it just doesn't make sense lol.

i play DnD, my username is my character. he was made in that first generation by my uncle, and he is now a level 149 (almost 50) immortal elvish warlord.

his class levels are
    20 fighter
    20 cleric of correlon lorethian
    20 rouge
    20 barbarian
    20 wizard
    20 assassin
    29 holy liberator

and i got all of the levels to twenty myself.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that there's anything wrong with Dungeons and dragons its just like lots of other games with tons of violonce and ruthless killing would say that it does go against the bible but what doesn't now adays

Thanks

Post Re: What are your views Dungeons and Dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    to say a GAME is satanic is alot like saying EVOLUTION is proven fact. it just doesn't make sense lol.

i play DnD, my username is my character. he was made in that first generation by my uncle, and he is now a level 149 (almost 50) immortal elvish warlord.

his class levels are
    20 fighter
    20 cleric of correlon lorethian
    20 rouge
    20 barbarian
    20 wizard
    20 assassin
    29 holy liberator

and i got all of the levels to twenty myself.
    Holy crap your character kicks major butt!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast