+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Next For Dave Chappelle?

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy What's Next For Dave Chappelle?

ok season one and two are hilarious of the dave chappelle show. i gotta 60 gig ipod and half of it is filled with season one and two. then poof. chappelle signed with comedy central for season three then freaked out and went to .,.......Africa? he believed that his plan to prevent steriotypes and racist comment was gone and he was now re-enforcing them. and now, there is no season three, but now its called 'the lost episodes' where his co-stars, donnell n charlie are hostin it and showing some skits that dave pre-recorded. so im asking, what's next for dave chappelle?

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's Next For Dave Chappelle?

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ok season one and two are hilarious of the dave chappelle show. i gotta 60 gig ipod and half of it is filled with season one and two. then poof. chappelle signed with comedy central for season three then freaked out and went to .,.......Africa? he believed that his plan to prevent steriotypes and racist comment was gone and he was now re-enforcing them. and now, there is no season three, but now its called 'the lost episodes' where his co-stars, donnell n charlie are hostin it and showing some skits that dave pre-recorded. so im asking, what's next for dave chappelle?
    I have no idea. Another movie I guess! I thought the show ended. So I think we will find out soon. He just had a new movie not to long ago.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's Next For Dave Chappelle?

A good website that adds a little conspiracy twist to the problems with Dave Chappelle is:

The Chappelle Theory - What really happened to Dave Chappelle and his show.

I don't know how true any of it is though, so you'll have to make your own decision on what to believe.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's Next For Dave Chappelle?

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    A good website that adds a little conspiracy twist to the problems with Dave Chappelle is:

The Chappelle Theory - What really happened to Dave Chappelle and his show.

I don't know how true any of it is though, so you'll have to make your own decision on what to believe.
    I don't know if it is,but I needed to know something too. That was my first time going to that website.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I don't know if it is,but I needed to know something too. That was my first time going to that website.
    True or false, the story/website is a pretty good read. Plus, the conspiracy is a juicy one.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    True or false, the story/website is a pretty good read. Plus, the conspiracy is a juicy one.
    He actually discussed what really happened on tv with many interviewers. No more theories needed.

His First TV Interview: Why Comedian Dave Chappelle Walked Away from $50 Million

The Seattle Times: Arts & Entertainment: Where's Dave Chappelle now? On his way here!

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    He actually discussed what really happened on tv with many interviewers. No more theories needed.

His First TV Interview: Why Comedian Dave Chappelle Walked Away from $50 Million
    Now the trick to that first link is the fact that it was done in Oprah. If you had read the link to the Chappelle Theory, you'd know Oprah played a big part in getting rid of Dave Chappelle, and one could she had forced him on her show to tell lies and cover-up.

That is, of course, if you're a conspiracy theorist. lol

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

And all this time my friends kept telling me that he went to Africa to a rehab center for doing cocaine -_-;

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast