+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Next For Dave Chappelle?

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's Next For Dave Chappelle?

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Now the trick to that first link is the fact that it was done in Oprah. If you had read the link to the Chappelle Theory, you'd know Oprah played a big part in getting rid of Dave Chappelle, and one could she had forced him on her show to tell lies and cover-up.

That is, of course, if you're a conspiracy theorist. lol
    But the same interview between him and Oprah also happened on an A&E interview with another person. So that theory was either false, or it was true, but dave chappelle didn't let it get to him. We can only trust what he says to a point. All I know is, Chappelle's Show is officially dead for now. You could even tell it was dying thanks to the unreleased shows they showed on Comedy Central(and continue to show). The skits had a different feel about them, and involved more about him being rich than him doing crazy ideas/based from real life skits that he was so well known for. Money does change people but sometimes it takes them a while to realize it, luckily for him he realized it early.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

im thinking that dave chappelle just had enough of making infun of hiself and his own culture.
    he wanted to help people so he takes action.
    Raimann dave chapelle was funny and all but taht dosnt mean he has no sensitive side unlike some people [max]
    i think dave shpould keep going with his show a bit and well give like 50 percent of his earnings to charity or sumthing

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

i LOVE this thread

He knew that at the same time he was signing his record-setting deal, there was a secret cabal of powerful African-American leaders from the business, political, and entertainment industries working together to ensure that the third season of Chappelle's Show would never happen.

^^ thats from the site that silver gave to us. but the thing is that dave chappelle is a muslim and that religion is a secleded and peacfull one. that and ive also herd that when he signed the 50 million contract for comedy central for season 3, he was woking 20+ days sometimes, and the preasure cut to him and he wanted to go home. also, in one of the skecthes from 'dave chappelle the lost episodes' there is one part to a sketch where his bodyguard tells him that the root of all evil is money, and that no matter how good season 3 would be, people would still say ' it wasnt better than last years' and dave says 'ya i know' so that and all these other reasons is crazy believe that dave didnt doo season three. im with silver, i think the black community was pissed of at a self hating comedian black afro american actor and wanted to end his career.

keep the theories going

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    A good website that adds a little conspiracy twist to the problems with Dave Chappelle is:

The Chappelle Theory - What really happened to Dave Chappelle and his show.

I don't know how true any of it is though, so you'll have to make your own decision on what to believe.
    That's just gold man!

Bill Cosby and The Dark Crusaders.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    That's just gold man!

Bill Cosby and The Dark Crusaders.
    rofl hassun, bill cosbey is the last person to talk, with that pudding scandal rolf but like i can see, if i were black id be rele pissed at dave for being black and steriotyping everything about the culture. like ive seen 3 episodes of the 'dave chappelle - lost episodes' and the skit with the racist pixies is rele racist the white guy pixie is like a friggan kkk master, and was like you cracker n***** and crap and the muslin pixie was like BOMB THEM ALLAH *tounge scream* and that skit made me turn OFF the tv and read a book
    so smh at the racism

MORE POSTS!

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know whats next but I like dave chappelle! Why did he freak out and go to Africa??? He's awesome!!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    I don't know whats next but I like dave chappelle! Why did he freak out and go to Africa??? He's awesome!!
    well he went to africa i think to escape the african american people that were theatening to stop his show. also, many people were bothering him when he was on vacation, quote, asking them to do inpressions for them, and on some skits on his show, he has admitted that he has some days 20 + hous a days filming and barely has any time for his personal life, and no, he has never been on cokane.
    keep them posts comin!

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

I know Dave wasn't on drugs before, it was just rumors. I heard that he was going to be in a movie that may come out this year or next year. I do wish him the best and I hope he does come back for the show and for his fans, like me.
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast