+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: whats up with Pee Wee's Playhouse?

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

whats up with Pee Wee's Playhouse?

why did they put Pee Wees Play house on Adult Swim? that show is so stupid!!!! why cant they have family guy on at that time? if we wanted to wach stupid shows we could wach nick jr.!!!!!
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats up with Pee Wee's Playhouse?

...I dont live in the US, so i can't complain ^^ but I think they changed the scedual to "pee wees playhouse" because there are sum adults who enjoy the show.
    Not everyone has the same taste in everything you know.
    besides...I like peewees playhouse <.<;; lol

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Pee Wee's Playhouse is a classic.
    I love my girlfriend.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

My IQ lowered from just hearing the name of that show... Hes so gay i dont watch shows whos actors maturbate in the movie theatre... He went to jail for that...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Zelda14
    why did they put Pee Wees Play house on Adult Swim? that show is so stupid!!!! why cant they have family guy on at that time? if we wanted to wach stupid shows we could wach nick jr.!!!!!
    It's funny that you mention Family Guy because there was a big tribute to Pee Wee's Playhouse in one of its episodes.

Newbie TokyoGirl may be famous one day TokyoGirl may be famous one day TokyoGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

That show is just plain retarded. I just change the channel each time it comes on. They must've run out of ideas for good shows.
    Popular nicknames: TG or Neko-Chan

Image size limit = 500*115 pixels!
    -- Hassun

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

the only person who enjoys that show in my house is my 3 year old brother. I just can't understand what's so entertaining about it

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry Hassun i must have missed that one!!! lol and i'm glad some people feel the same way as me!!!
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast