+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the worst movie you have ever seen?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post What's the worst movie you have ever seen?

One of the worst I have seen is the Grudge 2 because it was stupid! And it wasn't scary! I also hate a movie called Earth vs.Spider. It was about some guy turning into a ugly spider and killing people. It was stupid. What's the worst movie you have ever seen? And explain why.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's the worst movie you have ever seen?

The thing with Japanese horror movies is that they're not meant to be scary. They're meant to be psychological. They're meant to mess with your head and all that. The West focuses on cheap scares and slasher mentalities. The East, on other hand, focuses mainly on the storytelling and the psychological aspects of horror.
    I love my girlfriend.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's the worst movie you have ever seen?

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    The thing with Japanese horror movies is that they're not meant to be scary. They're meant to be psychological. They're meant to mess with your head and all that. The West focuses on cheap scares and slasher mentalities. The East, on other hand, focuses mainly on the storytelling and the psychological aspects of horror.
    Yeah the ones I have seen are not scary. Thanks for explaining.

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

The Creeping Terror is ther worst movie ever made. It was shown on Mystery Science Theater 3000. Also, I've heard that Ed Wood's movies were some of the worst movies ever made.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Plan 9 From Outerspace!! lol
    My friends and I rented it because my dad was like "It's a cult classic! It's so bad, you'll love it!". And it was bad... which made it sort of funny... but I still disliked it for some reason. *shrug* Oh well.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Ultraviolet would have to be in my top list. That was just plain bad in my opinion. For example, why would men with guns try and run up close to a person to try and shoot them instead of shooting at them from a far. When I saw that part I knew I wouldn't like the rest of the movie.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen too many bad movies to pick just one...

However, there was only one movie that my mom and I turned off after the first 5 mintues. LITERALLY : The remake of There's Something About Charlie with Mark Wahlberg... They had that "roving camera"... Where it circles around the character as they were talking... And it was making us dizzy. The dialogue was SOOOOoooo over done and tacky, almost as though they forgot their lines and were reading them off their hands or something.

Awful.

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the name of the movie was Severd. My friend and I were looking for movies to rent and she saw a thing about that movie that made it look really cool. When we saw it, it was the shortest movie and extremely boring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast