+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's Your Fave FF?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's Your Fave FF?

Hehehe, yeah, I've played all the "major" FF games. On top of that theres FF Tactics for the PS and GBA, Mystic Quest (aka FF USA) for the SNES and FF Legends for the GB...which was actually SaGa released as FF in the states...

Oh, and lets not forget FF Crystal Chronicles for the GC. That was a DECENT FF. Its true gameplay comes from having other ppl to play with you. The 1P play sucks. Although if you did mulit-player than one player would end up doing nothing except carrying the chalice around for the group losing gameplay...and taking turns isnt an option in some cases. LOL

Cant wait to see FFXll: Renevant Wings and FF:Crystal Chronicles- Rings of Fate for the DS thats coming out sometime this year...I hope. LOL, I bought the DS mainly to play FFlll and the future Square-Enix titles.

As for Xll...I've only played for 30 minutes!!. Damn my classes and my job!! XD

...I bet someone is thinking "Stop making sigs or playing other games then...". Sorry ppl, I cant stop playing a game after the "Point of no return". Guess I'll have to finish Summon Night 2 and Ar Tonelico first.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I bought my BF FFIII for the DS

He is really enjoying it

Of course it aint out in the UK yet but i got it imported from US

I havent played it myself really.. havent got the chance too =/

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehehe, the remake of lll for the DS was excellent (although I cant really compare as I didnt play the original lll) Although for the FULL play value you need Wi-FI so that you can do the side quests and acquire the Onion Knight job (The most balanced and strongest job ofcourse)

...almost forgot that the Chocobo got its own spin off series cuz of FF. There was Chocobo's Dungeon 1&2 and theres Chocobo racing (Which is actually quite fun.^^). I dont know if they ever hit the US or any other parts of the world but theres Chocobo Stallion (You raise them and race'em) and I dont remember but theres a Mario Party'ish one too. That actually was quite popular, dont know why it didnt hit the US...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite would have to be FFVI, that game was just a lot of fun, chracters were awesome, and the sotry was incredible. Then it would be FF Tactics, that game was a lot of fun too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2