+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Whats your Favorite Final Fantasy Game?!?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats your Favorite Final Fantasy Game?!?

My favorite FF game would have to be Final Fantasy X. I don't care that every game magazine says 7 is the best--screw that--FFX is the greatest game in the entire franchise!! I love the graphics, the plot had major twists in it, and there were characters that anyone could identify themselves with. The only FF game that would come in a close second for favorites would have to be FFIII. Solely because it's on the DS and I like the different jobs and abilities you can earn.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    My favorite FF game would have to be Final Fantasy X. I don't care that every game magazine says 7 is the best--screw that--FFX is the greatest game in the entire franchise!! I love the graphics, the plot had major twists in it, and there were characters that anyone could identify themselves with. The only FF game that would come in a close second for favorites would have to be FFIII. Solely because it's on the DS and I like the different jobs and abilities you can earn.
    I couldn't identify myself with any of the characters in FFX.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

oh mine is totally ffX-2. the game has great graphics and a but load of fun. but i truly suck at video games. but i like the action and the story line is amazing. but only some of the scene are way to boring.... but over all the game is amazing.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I couldn't identify myself with any of the characters in FFX.
    Really? Not even Seymour? C'mon! The entire cast from that game reminds me of just about everyone I know. ^_^

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say FFIV. It was the first FF I've played and its what got me hooked to FF. Even to this day I think IV still meets the standards of a great game although lacking in the graphics department. Otherwise the story, music, and everything else about it is still epic.

Following IV would be V and VII. I really enjoyed the Job change system in V and I really love the BGM, "Battle at the Big Bridge", the best FF BGM for me to date.

VII was just the turning point for Square's games and FF. It introduced so many elements to the game that the older FFs didnt have.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Really? Not even Seymour? C'mon! The entire cast from that game reminds me of just about everyone I know. ^_^
    The second time you fight seymour in mt. gagazet was the hardest boss fight i have ever played. me and my friend was stuck on this guy for like a ccouple of months!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

mine would be 10. but not 10-2. i didnt really like that one very much. But i also liked 12 a lot, its pretty cool

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie shippo69 is off to a good start shippo69's Avatar
    Thanks

ok my fav ff game is ff12 not only does it have a good storyline but in the end of the game your main character gets killed with his own sword
    I love beautiful carnage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast