+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite funny movie?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite funny movie?

Does anybody else want to tell me their favorite funny movie?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite funny movie?

Any movie by Tyler Perry.They began as plays, but still kept the comedy AND the message they brought to audience. The man truly is a genius, and it shows in all his works.
    Seduced by Flesh

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll have to stick with campy Japanese zombie/horror movies like Wild Zero and Stacy. Why? Well, Wild Zero for example...

Well, how can I possibly explain Wild Zero? A movie with bad acting and a rushed script with less quality than a Sci-Fi Channel B-movie and yet it was still more entertaining. Zombies, random UFOs, a rocker who keeps shouting "ROCK'N'ROLLLLL!!", an evil gay guy in hot pants and a bad wig who in the end blows things up with eye beams, gender confusion, typical exploding zombie heads, and finally, the rocker mentioned earlier throwing guitar picks like ninja shuriken at the zombies at one point. ROCK'N'ROLLLLL!!

The Guinea Pig movies were also hilarious. Especially He Never Dies and Devil Woman Doctor
    I love my girlfriend.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    Any movie by Tyler Perry.They began as plays, but still kept the comedy AND the message they brought to audience. The man truly is a genius, and it shows in all his works.
    i gotta agree with kasai, his movies are funny.His first movie, Diary of a Mad Black Woman, produced on a budget of under $5 million, became an unexpected hit, prompting widespread discussion among industry watchers about whether middle-class African Americans were simply not being addressed by mainstream Hollywood movies.On opening weekend, February 24, 2006 Perry's film version of Madea's Family Reunion opened at number one with $30 million, more than triple the amount it cost to make.His next project for Lionsgate Entertainment, Daddy's Little Girls, starring Gabrielle Union, is currently set for release in the U.S. on 2/14/07.

Diary Of A Mad Black Women
    Helen McCarter has everything a woman wants: a nice house and rich husband. However after her husband Charles throws her out of the house after admitting to an affair. A distraught Helen turns to her mother, grandmother Madea and cousin Brian who take her in and turn back to God. Helen learns for the first time in her life to stand up on her two feet and is ready to remove herself from her relationship with Charles and move on with Orlando. But when her husband is almost killed by a vengeful client, Helen wonders if she has the heart to forgive him despite everything.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite funny movie is dont be a menece to south centrel while drinking your juice in the hood is the best for the simple fact its idiotic and has no point but its still funni
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Newbie <Sora> is off to a good start <Sora>'s Avatar
    Thanks

I woud have to say that my fave is Charley and the chocolet factory, i know i'v misspelled more words, any way, Johnny dep is so funny and all of the oopaloompas. also pirots of the carabien, Johny Dep was really funny and did a realy good job of acting.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

let see what's my favorite funny movie its more like movies but here they are happy gilmore,billy madison,mr deeds and little nicky there are some of the most funny movies that iv seen and for those dont kno there all adam sandler movies.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

The funniest movies that i've seen are
    1)Dumb and Dumber
    2)Happy Gilmore
    3)Larry the cable guy: Heath Inspector

1) This was just reatred and well it made me laugh at how stupid they were. they traded a perfectly good van for a mini scooter.
    2)Adam sandler is hilarous in this movie cuz he like spazes out cuz he cant play hockey. i guess if you can hit stuff hard, try golf >,<
    3)I actually saw this with raimann andthere are soem quotes i'd like to type.
    "Gotta take the browns to the superbowl"
    "theres a brwon snake playing peek-a-boo with my butthole"
    "SODOMITE, SODOMITE, U HAVE BROUGHT SAME TO THE FAMILY"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast