+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite funny movie?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite funny movie?

Madea's Class Reunion, why? well even though its a show not a movie, its really funny though, it has some crazy scene's that tyler perry somehow made up like being a bellman and bartender when he's name was docter willy jones lol

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Madea's Class Reunion, why? well even though its a show not a movie, its really funny though, it has some crazy scene's that tyler perry somehow made up like being a bellman and bartender when he's name was docter willy jones lol
    well if its a show that means it souldn't be here right?? nahh im jking was it that funny?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    well if its a show that means it souldn't be here right?? nahh im jking was it that funny?
    well for one scene called crazy talk, when his manager (female) was gonna tell him something but he ended up making hushing sounds and saying *its okay let me take care of it* then told her he had about 27 people living in his head and told her everyone one of them was ready to beat the hell out of her.
    the other part is he was'nt gonnna leave and she was gonna called her parole officer, and he sudden let all the people out of his head like *mine name is forrest forrest gump* or * a phenomial women get beaten phenomly* also *anne mae where the hell you going?* lol right before he left, she was saying that he wasn't going anywhere, he grabbed her arm and said *hellooo clarice* and made a chi chi chi sound on the way out lol.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    well for one scene called crazy talk, when his manager (female) was gonna tell him something but he ended up making hushing sounds and saying *its okay let me take care of it* then told her he had about 27 people living in his head and told her everyone one of them was ready to beat the hell out of her.
    the other part is he was'nt gonnna leave and she was gonna called her parole officer, and he sudden let all the people out of his head like *mine name is forrest forrest gump* or * a phenomial women get beaten phenomly* also *anne mae where the hell you going?* lol right before he left, she was saying that he wasn't going anywhere, he grabbed her arm and said *hellooo clarice* and made a chi chi chi sound on the way out lol.
    lol this is sick amn is the seriees still going and if... what channel?

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LostbutFound View Post
    my favorite funny movie is dont be a menece to south centrel while drinking your juice in the hood is the best for the simple fact its idiotic and has no point but its still funni
    wow i am surprised that someone here knows that movie, cuz the Wayans bros have made the funniest movies ever, and the only time i have caught itm was not even in video rental stores, but online or late night on BET. my fav part has to be "

Dave the Crackhead: Ma--n, you got any spare cha--nge? / Ashtray: Sorry, bro, I'm all out, man. / Dave the Crackhead: Ma-n, I got these cheeseburgers, ma--n! / Ashtray: I don't want any cheeseburgers. / Dave the Crackhead: Please ma---n! I...I suck yo' di--**! / Ashtray: Ew! Get outta here, man! Get outta here!'

that made me laff my ass off cuz this movie made perfect sence if you have watched the other movies that were included in the parody.

The funniest movies that i've seen are
    1)Dumb and Dumber
    2)Happy Gilmore
    3)Larry the cable guy: Heath Inspector

1) This was just reatred and well it made me laugh at how stupid they were. they traded a perfectly good van for a mini scooter.
    2)Adam sandler is hilarous in this movie cuz he like spazes out cuz he cant play hockey. i guess if you can hit stuff hard, try golf >,<
    3)I actually saw this with raimann andthere are soem quotes i'd like to type.
    "Gotta take the browns to the superbowl"
    "theres a brwon snake playing peek-a-boo with my butthole"
    "SODOMITE, SODOMITE, U HAVE BROUGHT SAME TO THE FAMILY"
    and its not SODOMITE, SODOMITE, U HAVE BROUGHT SAME TO THE FAMILY, its SODOMITE, SODOMITE, U HAVE BROUGHT SHAME TO THE FAMILY', JEEZ!
    ok and for people that dont know that movie,Larry plays a big city health inspector who’s happy with his usual beat of greasy spoon diners and low-rent ethnic restaurants. But his easygoing life is turned upside-down when he’s saddled with a straight-arrow rookie partner (Iris Bahr) and assigned the biggest case of his career: investigating an outbreak of mysterious food poisonings at the city’s swankiest restaurants. Infuriating restaurateurs with his irreverence, Larry still manages to charm a sweet, shy waitress (Megyn Price) into a budding romance. But when his unorthodox methods cost him his job, Larry has to go undercover to bring the conspirators to justice and ‘Git-R-Done!’"

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite funny movie?

The funniest movies that i've seen are
    1)Dumb and Dumber
    2)Happy Gilmore
    3)Larry the cable guy: Heath Inspector

1) This was just reatred and well it made me laugh at how stupid they were. they traded a perfectly good van for a mini scooter.
    2)Adam sandler is hilarous in this movie cuz he like spazes out cuz he cant play hockey. i guess if you can hit stuff hard, try golf >,<
    3)I actually saw this with raimann andthere are soem quotes i'd like to type.
    "Gotta take the browns to the superbowl"
    "theres a brwon snake playing peek-a-boo with my butthole"
    "SODOMITE, SODOMITE, U HAVE BROUGHT SAME TO THE FAMILY"
    I like Happy Gilmore! Dumb and Dumber is too stupid that's why I don't want to watch that movie at all. The Larry guy I just never watch him.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I like Happy Gilmore! Dumb and Dumber is too stupid that's why I don't want to watch that movie at all. The Larry guy I just never watch him.
    Happy Gilmore had some flaws and if you wanna see em pop the dvd into ya dvd player and look for these.
    * In the scene where the television tower falls onto the green on the 18th hole, a few people can already be seen sprawled on the grass just before the tower falls.
    * The VW Bug is shown already crashed into the TV tower in a scene before the actual crash scene.
    * At the hockey try-outs, the coaches are shown standing behind the glass right after Happy shatters it with his slap shot.
    * In the scene where Happy is taking 90MPH softballs to his chest/forehead to strengthen up for hockey tryouts in a batting cage at the country club, the kid waiting behind him goes in after Chubbs disconnects the pitching machine and takes a ball to the chest, with the machine still disconnected.

and dumb and dumber was horrible and even A prequel, Dumb & Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd was released in 2003 to largely negative reviews from the popular media, and a low box office income; neither Carrey nor Daniels appears in this film and the revenue for both movies was negative.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Probably one of if not my favorite funny movie would have to be Kung Pow. Now before any goes off and says how stupid it is, I am well aware of it. Still its just so outrageous how they translate their voices and some of the scenes in that movie are the funniest I have every seen. There are quite a few more derseving movies I could list but I should say that Kung Pow is my pick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast