+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite funny movie?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite funny movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    Happy Gilmore had some flaws and if you wanna see em pop the dvd into ya dvd player and look for these.
    * In the scene where the television tower falls onto the green on the 18th hole, a few people can already be seen sprawled on the grass just before the tower falls.
    * The VW Bug is shown already crashed into the TV tower in a scene before the actual crash scene.
    * At the hockey try-outs, the coaches are shown standing behind the glass right after Happy shatters it with his slap shot.
    * In the scene where Happy is taking 90MPH softballs to his chest/forehead to strengthen up for hockey tryouts in a batting cage at the country club, the kid waiting behind him goes in after Chubbs disconnects the pitching machine and takes a ball to the chest, with the machine still disconnected.

and dumb and dumber was horrible and even A prequel, Dumb & Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd was released in 2003 to largely negative reviews from the popular media, and a low box office income; neither Carrey nor Daniels appears in this film and the revenue for both movies was negative.

I don't have the Happy Gilmore dvd! I watch it on AMC. And I don't really pay attention to the mistakes in movies.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite funny movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I don't have the Happy Gilmore dvd! I watch it on AMC. And I don't really pay attention to the mistakes in movies.
    well the mistakes that i caught and looked over made the movie priceless because it showed the idiotic mistakes, which made the movie a classic. and my favourite line has to be 'i eat pieces of s**t like you for breakfast', 'You eat pieces of s**t for breakfast?' and 'what are you doing with that broken bottle?',"...um trying to find the other half..."

ROFL!

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

well the mistakes that i caught and looked over made the movie priceless because it showed the idiotic mistakes, which made the movie a classic. and my favourite line has to be 'i eat pieces of s**t like you for breakfast', 'You eat pieces of s**t for breakfast?' and 'what are you doing with that broken bottle?',"...um trying to find the other half..."

ROFL!

That movie is funny! But I didn't get to see all of it!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    That movie is funny! But I didn't get to see all of it!
    well if you didnt then i can drop a quick summary of the end for you.'Happy joins the pro tour, but comes in last place in the first round he participates in. In a bar after the game, Shooter mocks Happy, prompting Happy to make a nemesis of Shooter. Happy's passion for hockey spills over into his golf game and becomes an animate golfer with whom the average viewer can identify. Shooter finds his antics to be a disgrace to the game of golf and despises what Happy has done to his championship year. Both Happy and Shooter play hard for the gold jacket and the right to own Happy's Grandmother's home.At the end of the tournament, crazed fans who need to see Happy's swing climb the TV tower, that collapses, right in between him and the hole. Having been familiarized with this rule before, Shooter reminds everyone that Happy must "play it as it lies". Happy then examines the TV tower, noticing that the parts of it are aligned exactly to where the golf ball needs to go. He swings, and the ball goes right along the many parts of the tower, going into the hole. Upset, Shooter steals the Gold Jacket only to be pursued by rabid Happy Fans who beat him senseless. Happy, his caddy, his grandmother, and his girlfriend, Virginia Venit, then return to Happy's grandmother's house, which once again belongs to her, to have a drink to Happy's success.'

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

Thanks

well if you didnt then i can drop a quick summary of the end for you.'Happy joins the pro tour, but comes in last place in the first round he participates in. In a bar after the game, Shooter mocks Happy, prompting Happy to make a nemesis of Shooter. Happy's passion for hockey spills over into his golf game and becomes an animate golfer with whom the average viewer can identify. Shooter finds his antics to be a disgrace to the game of golf and despises what Happy has done to his championship year. Both Happy and Shooter play hard for the gold jacket and the right to own Happy's Grandmother's home.At the end of the tournament, crazed fans who need to see Happy's swing climb the TV tower, that collapses, right in between him and the hole. Having been familiarized with this rule before, Shooter reminds everyone that Happy must "play it as it lies". Happy then examines the TV tower, noticing that the parts of it are aligned exactly to where the golf ball needs to go. He swings, and the ball goes right along the many parts of the tower, going into the hole. Upset, Shooter steals the Gold Jacket only to be pursued by rabid Happy Fans who beat him senseless. Happy, his caddy, his grandmother, and his girlfriend, Virginia Venit, then return to Happy's grandmother's house, which once again belongs to her, to have a drink to Happy's success.'

That movie is on right now! On AMC! I might watch it.

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

My favorite funy movie is "Larry The Cable Guy Health Inspector". The first time I saw it I was crying and my side started hurting cause I was laughing so much.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom18 View Post
    My favorite funy movie is "Larry The Cable Guy Health Inspector". The first time I saw it I was crying and my side started hurting cause I was laughing so much.
    Mey this movie is crazy I seen it before and have the movie, I like it when said "fist party of five!" lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Mey this movie is crazy I seen it before and have the movie, I like it when said "fist party of five!" lol
    i saw the bootleg version but some ppl said it was horrible, like for example The film, which was not screened for critics before its release, was universally panned by critics and avoided by moviegoers alike. Three days following its release, the film was ranked number one on IMDb's Bottom 100, and as of January 15th, 2007, it is ranked number #51 in the Bottom 100. It also currently retains a 7% rating from critics at Rotten Tomatoes.
    and LOL and bigballer23

now excuse me while a brown snake plays peek-a-boo with my butthole

:P
    XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast