+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite funny movie?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite funny movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    i saw the bootleg version but some ppl said it was horrible, like for example The film, which was not screened for critics before its release, was universally panned by critics and avoided by moviegoers alike. Three days following its release, the film was ranked number one on IMDb's Bottom 100, and as of January 15th, 2007, it is ranked number #51 in the Bottom 100. It also currently retains a 7% rating from critics at Rotten Tomatoes.
    and LOL and bigballer23

now excuse me while a brown snake plays peek-a-boo with my butthole

:P
    XD

I just don't want to watch that movie! I don't watch Larry the Cable Guy.

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: What's your favorite funny movie?

My favorite funny movie is "Meet the Fockers". Now, people may disagree with me when I say this, but I liked it because it portrayed a lesson in a humorous way. For me, the lesson was to trust people (or something like that), especially family. The movie did not spoil the lesson for me even though they added humor to it!

mmhmm.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite funny movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent-Enix View Post
    My favorite funny movie is "Meet the Fockers". Now, people may disagree with me when I say this, but I liked it because it portrayed a lesson in a humorous way. For me, the lesson was to trust people (or something like that), especially family. The movie did not spoil the lesson for me even though they added humor to it!
    I have never seen that movie. And I don't plan on seeing it.

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: What's your favorite funny movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I have never seen that movie. And I don't plan on seeing it.
    Ha-ha, oh well. Your loss. I'd also like to add the movie "Bruce Almighty". Why? Simply because it's Jim Carrey! Not only that, though. It seems to me that most funny movies have a hidden lesson in them. Like this movie, for example. It's about a man named Bruce who completely hates God just because of his failure's in life. But when he actually MEETS God, he seems a bit petrified.

God then gave His "job" to Bruce to teach him a lesson. Of course, Bruce uses them for mischief. But when he loses the love of his life, Grace, and realized that his mischief caused him to suffer as well, he then learned his lesson as he got hit by a ten-wheeler truck.

He then went to heaven and met God. There, the lesson he learned was revealed: "Many people think that they don't have the power to do things they think impossible. But they don't realize that they DO have the power."

If you watch the movie yourself, then you'll know why he said that!

mmhmm.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jackass number 2 and the pink panther are kinda funny lol, but the dumbest part of the pink panther was he checked the door side's and got his finger caught and hanged around.

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

All the movies listed are pretty good but my favorite is "Oh Brother Where art thou". This movie makes me laugh my ass off. The script is the best part of this movie. "them siriens done loved him up and turned him into a horney toad". "Friend your foldin moneys come unstowed". lol

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Dodgeball. I loved it, and couldn't stop laughing at it, infact some times just the thought of a particular scene cracks me up. It's wierd how a bunch on grown men throwing balls around can be so hilarious!

Banned serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is Scary muvie 1,2,3,and 4. another is ameracin piy the naked mile. and sherak 2. thats about it. i got more but i forgot them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast