Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Favorite Genre Of Music? MUST SAY WHY IT IS YOUR FAVORITE

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

What's Your Favorite Genre Of Music? MUST SAY WHY IT IS YOUR FAVORITE

My kind of genre is mostly rock. Rock is awesome. I also like alternative-punk and punk. And, emo... I'm not a big fan of gangster music and rap. They have good songs! But, never liked rap or gangster.

edited by trunks: I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH :: YOU MUST GIVE REASON WHY GENRES ARE YOUR FAVORITES
    Last edited by Trunks; Sep 12, 2008 at 08:51 AM.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie Kryptoniteray is off to a good start Kryptoniteray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's Your Favorite Genre Of Music?

Rock rules for me too, ever since I was little and it's my uncle's fault. He had so many CDs and he was my biggest influence. My family listens to rock and I'm very happy because we understand each other better this way.Even so, today I listen to many bands that they haven't heard about, but it's still rock. I also listen to punk.
    Rock makes me feel alive, it's always there for me when I'm happy or depressed.There's always a great song to relate to.Let's say I grew up with Guns'n'Roses, Nirvana, RHCP, Bon Jovi, Metallica. Pure rock music. And it's great when you find people who share your addictions.
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm personally a fan of Goth cabaret, dark humor, dark alternative, video game tracks, some broadway, japanese punk and metal, and a bit of techno.

for those of you who don't know what i mean by goth cbaret or dark alternative, give Voltaire and Creature Feature a listen.
    Why hello there!

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest...i like nearly EVERYTHING, and only one country song to date, i listen alot though to classic rock, so i suppose technically it'd be Classic Rock =\

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I could probably find something from every genre, that I dig. Aside from maybe.... polka music? And I've never really sat and listened to polka music soooo I could be wrong in asssuming I wouldnt like it. My theory is that if you keep an open mind, then you'll experience alot more from life... So, dont close the door on any music genre, because maybe you just havent heard the right song,
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have a wide scope when it comes to music, but after a quick glance at my extensive CD collection I'd have to say Classic Rock/Metal wins hands down. Iron Maiden, The Who and Motorhead take up about 35 places on their own.

I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of modern music as almost everyone is depressed about something.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

For me, I like all kinds of music except maybe country, but I would have to say any kind of alternative music is probably my favorite. I love listening to Linkin Park, Rage Against the Machine, Gorillaz, and even Nirvana. I more of a person who enjoys fusion genres of music that displays how each different sounds of different kinds of music can mesh together to become something great.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuinta For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Sep 18, 2008)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I love most any genre, but the genre I listen to most is contemporary rock and metal. I enjoy the great 70s and 80s metal of old (aka the only good metal to some people), I love classic rock from the 70s, I'm into rapcore, hip-hop, I enjoy a good country song every once and again, I enjoy some alternative bands, I'll even give classical music a listen at times. I enjoy a good Jazz number, I played in jazz band all through high school; basically if you play it, I'll give it a listen. The only genre I'll say that I do not enjoy is the pop genre. I'm okay with Michael Jackson back in his prime, but Spears, Lopez, Disney pop stars, I do not like any of it, too...girly for me I guess, for lack of a better term. the boy and girl bands in the 90s, yeah, wasn't a big fan.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast