Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What's Your Favorite Genre Of Music? MUST SAY WHY IT IS YOUR FAVORITE

Newbie angelwitch64 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What's Your Favorite Genre Of Music? MUST SAY WHY IT IS YOUR FAVORITE

sorry to say that some people not just rappers rip off other people's tune's & I hate hearing good tunes from the year dot screwed about with so somebody can make money, if their good at what they do no problem eg,Fatboy Slim has taken so great tracks & done interesting things with them others havnt & yes Im old,grey haired ect he isnt a rapper just using him as an example but some of eminem's songs are nasty for the nastys sake (did well using aerosmith won me £20 in the pub)
    Some great tracks brought out by Deep Purple, Motorhead, Metallica & The Sex Pistols to name 4 have been cover versions music can lift your soul & take you to a time, place to be with people who are no longer alive but I hear songs even now after 30 years & smile because it transports me into company I'll never have again oops old age again

2. The Following User Says Thank You to angelwitch64 For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Sep 18, 2008)

Newbie Dweller may be famous one day Dweller may be famous one day
    Thanks

What you mean? Parodies, as in weird al and so fourth, or actual newbie rappers stealing copyrighted beats, n stuff?
    If so, that does suck, but we can't let a few retards spoil the whole genre*cough*soulja boi*cough*

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    At least you are more forgiving than I. I usually issue infractions instead of warnings. Either way, carry on. Though keep in mind that the rules here have not changed and some of you that have posted without explaining your answers should have known better.
    I wont next time i see the same ppl doing this. Guess i was in a good mood.

I dont really have one fav genre of music, but if i had to say one it would be rock(Hard rock, Hair bands, and classic rock). It just makes me feel good and forget my ills of the day. It can sooth me or make me feel like i can do anything. In other words it pumps me up.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Since I was shut down before I will post this again, and this time meet the standards that our "Mods" and other "Faculty Members (haha)" think we should follow

I love everything except country. I think my favorite is techno/electronica. But then again it may be rap/hip hop just because beyond the great music, i appreciate the history of it. I'm not very sure.
    I love Boys Noize, Justice, Daft Punk, Leftfeild and a few more random artists.
    I love Jadakiss, S.A.S (Eurogang), Lil Wayne, The Cool Kids, The Roots, Mobb Deep and a few more random artists.

I love rock and metal all types of guitar based genres like...............................
    Linkin Park, Gorillaz, Slipknot, System of a Down, Tenacious D and a few MORE random artist....
    I love music xD VGM rocks too lol. I suppose I like all of these songs because it's lets out a different vibe for each mood i contain and hold inside of myself, and if i play the right artist and song, I'm able to express it better.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie cidrazib may be famous one day cidrazib may be famous one day cidrazib's Avatar
    Thanks

favorite music genre metal thrash,black metal. death metal bands with strong lyrics to instrument.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Duuuuude'z? Where's all the country fans huh, and don't tell me they're at the square dance 'cause I was just there. Country is widely mistaken for sappy songs about a mans love for his woman, his truck, and his booze (in that order) though everyone who makes this judgment hasn't really listened to country.

Like rap, most of the good songs and artists won't come on the radio and you have to find it or hear of it from a friend. However, as for why..

Country is soothing and most times one can relate to some part of whatever song, many songs are upbeat and catchy. No one can a say a word against Celine. That's all. Plus, have any of you been to a square dance before? Geeky as it is it's fun doing things with people in that way.

Though I'm down for anything with a guitar, so long as it's not that screaming nonsense. Who cares if most AC/DC songs are only three chords, like it makes a difference when your head's bopping away ^.^

Someone, one of those trendy anti-establishment kind of people, asked me: what kind of music are you into these days? I told him honestly, Metallica, Sabbath yknow along those lines. He was all oooh that's so mainstream!

Pleze. Say what you want. Metallica is popular yes, but it's more than that. I actually like their music and care to listen to it, I don't care if it's mainstream; Metallica is wicked ftw. Their songs change, from slow to fast or light to heavy and whatever else they can think of. EXCEPT ST.ANGER.

They totally just stitched together lyrics on pretty much every song off that terrible album.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Dead Thread!

~Closing.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3