Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post What's your favorite Horror Movie?

One of my favorites is Scream because it's a classic and it could scare somebody! What's your favorite Horror movie?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

My favorite scary movie would have to be after careful consideration....The Grudge. God I was terrified during that movie but I loved it. Normally I'm scared the first time I watch a horror movie then I fall in love with it. The little boy is what made me love The Grudge. Even though he was killing people but I also liked the part where the house/babysitter to the mother was walking down the stairs and her boss is questioning her. When she turns around and she has no jaw omg I loved it. The night it came out I went with three friends. Well my friend Ryan sat next to me because I was shaking so bad almost crying as we watched it I almost broke his hand I know I bruised his leg where I grabbed but what was scary about it is you know when the guys foot was hitting the wall someone banged on the exit door and I was sitting next to it. I started crying and hidding in my friends lap. The best night of my life and the best Horror movie I have ever seen!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would have to be Event Horizon, an old movie yes but none the less it could scare the crap out of most anyone

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

My favourite, out of the little I've seen ( i'm not a big horror fan) would have to be Saw 2, the twist at the ending made it worth while.

Was it just me, or did anyone else laugh during the Chain Saw massacre? I don't know I found it comical that he used a chainsaw, when he could have just used a knife - especially when he has them and oh! the chain saw stopped XD

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    My favorite scary movie would have to be after careful consideration....The Grudge. God I was terrified during that movie but I loved it. Normally I'm scared the first time I watch a horror movie then I fall in love with it. The little boy is what made me love The Grudge. Even though he was killing people but I also liked the part where the house/babysitter to the mother was walking down the stairs and her boss is questioning her. When she turns around and she has no jaw omg I loved it. The night it came out I went with three friends. Well my friend Ryan sat next to me because I was shaking so bad almost crying as we watched it I almost broke his hand I know I bruised his leg where I grabbed but what was scary about it is you know when the guys foot was hitting the wall someone banged on the exit door and I was sitting next to it. I started crying and hidding in my friends lap. The best night of my life and the best Horror movie I have ever seen!
    The Grudge was ok,but the Grudge 2 sucked! Compared to the second one The Grudge was alot better!

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    My favourite, out of the little I've seen ( i'm not a big horror fan) would have to be Saw 2, the twist at the ending made it worth while.

Was it just me, or did anyone else laugh during the Chain Saw massacre? I don't know I found it comical that he used a chainsaw, when he could have just used a knife - especially when he has them and oh! the chain saw stopped XD
    I haven't seen Saw 2 ,but I saw the first one! It's just a weird movie to me. I think I saw the old Chain Saw Massacre on at the end of it! And the crazy guy with the mask was swinging his chainsaw around it was weird.
    Last edited by Sinistra; Jan 14, 2007 at 02:04 PM.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

use the edit button nexttime family guy

Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    use the edit button nexttime family guy
    Ok, I will use it next time! I didn't know I had to for both comments.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    hey wassup? im new here, can anyone drop a few words bout this site?

texas chainsaw massacre
    Sorry in the Favorite forums you have to explain why you chose the thing you chose. Please give some detail to why you chose this movie.
    Familyguy you could have pmed the person that information. I don't know about The Grudge 2 because I have yet to see it.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast