Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Did they think she was really evil? Or did they just hate her.
    Linda Blair made a movie so horrifying that people believed that she was sick in the head and didnt want a negative influence from her to infect their towns. and yes i know what ur thinking 'wtf!'. but people agreed with Linda because many famous people raved that it was the best movie like The British film critic Mark Kermode is famous for claiming The Exorcist is the greatest film ever made on his weekly film review program on Radio 5-Live. During a 2004 interview, filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan said that the scene in the film with Burstyn in the attic with the exploding candle was one of the scariest scenes he had ever seen.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    Linda Blair made a movie so horrifying that people believed that she was sick in the head and didnt want a negative influence from her to infect their towns. and yes i know what ur thinking 'wtf!'. but people agreed with Linda because many famous people raved that it was the best movie like The British film critic Mark Kermode is famous for claiming The Exorcist is the greatest film ever made on his weekly film review program on Radio 5-Live. During a 2004 interview, filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan said that the scene in the film with Burstyn in the attic with the exploding candle was one of the scariest scenes he had ever seen.

It's just a movie! Those people are weird! And gullible!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LostbutFound View Post
    well it has to be Dawn of the dead thts the best of excercisom of emily rose tht was kinda lame tho but yea definatly dawn of the dead
    Dawn of the dead was crazy but hardly any awesome action, just the people inside the mall and andy across the street sniping anyone who looks like a hollywood start like Rosey O'donald, or Jay leno. lol thats funny though.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anybody else have a favorite Horror movie? Iam waiting...

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anybody else have a favorite Horror movie? Iam waiting...
    well one of my favs other than the texas chainsaw massacre, has to be 28 days later. this movie brought some new views and prospectives of zombies. first, the virus causing the body mutation can be spead not only by bite but by liquid and contaminated object. and the normal view for zombies are dumb slow and want brains, but in 28 days later, these zombies ran talked and could operate some deadly weapons.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

Thanks

well one of my favs other than the texas chainsaw massacre, has to be 28 days later. this movie brought some new views and prospectives of zombies. first, the virus causing the body mutation can be spead not only by bite but by liquid and contaminated object. and the normal view for zombies are dumb slow and want brains, but in 28 days later, these zombies ran talked and could operate some deadly weapons.

I have never seen a movie with smart zombies I have seen the new TCM(texas chainsaw massacre) not the old one.

Thanks

I have never seen a movie with smart zombies I have seen the new TCM(texas chainsaw massacre) not the old one.
    texas chainsaw massacre the beggining, was a good movie because it started the plot of one if the most famous movies made. and also the beggining was an insiteful view into the mind of a madman. the life of a child maniac was greatly portrayed and it chilled my mind about the thought that some kids so young can do these things.

Thanks

texas chainsaw massacre the beggining, was a good movie because it started the plot of one if the most famous movies made. and also the beggining was an insiteful view into the mind of a madman. the life of a child maniac was greatly portrayed and it chilled my mind about the thought that some kids so young can do these things.

I liked the parts I have seen. I didn't finish that movie either. I should watch all of it next time.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast