Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I liked the parts I have seen. I didn't finish that movie either. I should watch all of it next time.
    you better watch out if you are watching the un-rated version because the unrated version of the film is the version that director Jonathan Liebesman had to edit 17 scenes out of to get an R-rating. so then if they have to edit all those scenes, then its gonna be a blood bath. the only thing i didnt like about this is that in the first movie, the family was just kinda normal, but in the 'beginning', the family is revealed to be cannibals in this movie.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    you better watch out if you are watching the un-rated version because the unrated version of the film is the version that director Jonathan Liebesman had to edit 17 scenes out of to get an R-rating. so then if they have to edit all those scenes, then its gonna be a blood bath. the only thing i didnt like about this is that in the first movie, the family was just kinda normal, but in the 'beginning', the family is revealed to be cannibals in this movie.

I should try to finish the rated version. And the unrated versions always have more gore and everything else. Yeah the cannibals are more interesting.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I should try to finish the rated version. And the unrated versions always have more gore and everything else. Yeah the cannibals are more interesting.
    well also here is a rele kool site
    Official Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning Site: New Movie Trailer: Jordana Brewster, Diora Baird Chain Saw Trailer Movies
    it has clips and the trailer and more info on the story, and now moving on. lets talk about the shining
    Scariest Horror Movies Ever
    the shining was the greatest movie cuz of numerous memorable scenes like, (redrum, all work and no play, man in the bunny suit) - but they all add up to make the scariest movie of all time.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well also here is a rele kool site
    Official Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning Site: New Movie Trailer: Jordana Brewster, Diora Baird Chain Saw Trailer Movies
    it has clips and the trailer and more info on the story, and now moving on. lets talk about the shining
    Scariest Horror Movies Ever
    the shining was the greatest movie cuz of numerous memorable scenes like, (redrum, all work and no play, man in the bunny suit) - but they all add up to make the scariest movie of all time.

Thanks for the links! I have seen the shining so I don't know how good it is.

Banned serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god's Avatar
    Thanks

My fav horror muzie is a new saw1,2, and 3. I like it because its gory and disterving I hope they make saw 4.now im not a big talker so thats y my speach is short.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by serven_of_god View Post
    My fav horror muzie is a new saw1,2, and 3. I like it because its gory and disterving I hope they make saw 4.now im not a big talker so thats y my speach is short.
    Thanks for telling your favorite Horror movie! And its ok to make short posts I do it too,but don't make them too short you will get infraction points. I hate infraction points.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by serven_of_god View Post
    My fav. horror movie is a new saw1,2, and 3. I like it because its gory and disturbing I hope they make saw 4.now I'm not a big talker so thats why my speech is short.
    Well those are some good movies I just don't see them really as horror. Although I don't know what I would classify them under. Out of saw one and two I like the first one the best. Saw II really ruined my perspective but I'm still going to get Saw III because that's not going to stop me from finishing the movie series. Who knows it could make a come back.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

Well those are some good movies I just don't see them really as horror. Although I don't know what I would classify them under. Out of saw one and two I like the first one the best. Saw II really ruined my perspective but I'm still going to get Saw III because that's not going to stop me from finishing the movie series. Who knows it could make a come back.
    The first one was just weird to me. I have not seen the other ones. It might come back,but it might not be good.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast