Closed Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

my favorite horror movie was house on haunted hill the B&W version with vincent price its a classic there was no gore or naked chics or nothing
    over rated it was a very cool movie .

i love the movie becuase it was one of the first horror moives
    i saw that really caught my intrest with the dramatic pauses ,the odd noises
    and a few door knobs turning you never saw a ghost or anything
    but you knew they were there just by the wierd things going
    on that most people never really paid attention to.

anyway thats why its my favorite i would go on but i would
    be rambling if did so i will stop there
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    hey wassup? im new here, can anyone drop a few words bout this site?

texas chainsaw massacre
    ! Please make yourself an intro thread on the Introduction/Profiles Forum, and post all your inquiries regarding AO's atmosphere there, not on regular threads such as this.

And, if you plan to post on this Favourite Horror Movie thread, please do detail further on why you like the Film, Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Sorry in the Favorite forums you have to explain why you chose the thing you chose. Please give some detail to why you chose this movie.
    Familyguy you could have pmed the person that information.
    Please do not pseudo-mod, Ky-lyrra. I've seen you do it a couple of times now.

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks

favourite horror movie... The Frighteners. it may not have been the best movie, or even a good movie, but it did scare the crap out of me and i was still afraid that death would come through the wall and grab me for about a year. granted, i was only 6 at the time and it was my first horror movie, still doesn't make it any less scary.

i saw event horizon earlier on this thread and that's a pretty good one as well. only i didn't realise it was a horror movie until the end, when it got really creepy T_T

times ohshc watched: 2 and 5/26

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by roly_poly View Post
    favourite horror movie... The Frighteners. it may not have been the best movie, or even a good movie, but it did scare the crap out of me and i was still afraid that death would come through the wall and grab me for about a year. granted, i was only 6 at the time and it was my first horror movie, still doesn't make it any less scary.

i saw event horizon earlier on this thread and that's a pretty good one as well. only i didn't realise it was a horror movie until the end, when it got really creepy T_T
    I have never heard of Event Horizon. I might try to see that one. Thanks for telling me your favorite horror movie.

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Sha-Zam...you know that movie with Shaq in it, he wore a red I dream of genii costume......I was so scared I could not sleep for a week
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

One of my favourites is nightmare on elm street because i was 2 when i first watched it and it scared me so much that i had nightmares for years but now when i watch it i just laugh at the fact that i was so scared in the first place. ( plus johnny depp made his debut in this film)

thank you equinn

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kinetic View Post
    Sha-Zam...you know that movie with Shaq in it, he wore a red I dream of genii costume......I was so scared I could not sleep for a week
    That's funny! It's not even a horror movie! But I'm glad you liked it

Quote Originally Posted by tifa4cloud View Post
    One of my favourites is nightmare on elm street because i was 2 when i first watched it and it scared me so much that i had nightmares for years but now when i watch it i just laugh at the fact that i was so scared in the first place. ( plus johnny depp made his debut in this film)
    I like a nightmare on Elm st. too! It's the best out of all the nightmare movies to me.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 15, 2007 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Double-post

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast