Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Please watch the double-posts, familyguy. Remember to allow someone to post after one of yours before you can post again.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Please watch the double-posts, familyguy. Remember to allow someone to post after one of yours before you can post again.
    Ok,thanks for the tip. I'll remember to do that next time.

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

My favorite horror movie of all time has to be The Thing (1982). It was about a group of scientists in Antarctica being attacked by an alien that has the horrifying ability to shapeshift into one of their own by infecting them and can mimic their apperance in every way, even down to their memories. The scene that did it for me was when the infected dog reveals itself and begins to attack the other dogs. I have seen many horror movies that I found to be dull, boring, and unoriginal, but after seeing The Thing for the first time, I was unable to sleep without a light on for several days.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Another horror movie that terrified me was Darkness Falls the first time I saw it. I sleep with the lights on for a week. It's always the thing with movies that the creepy characters always need shadows to hide in so they don't die. It creeped me out everytime I had to get off of my bed.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Mine would have to be Event Horizon, an old movie yes but none the less it could scare the crap out of most anyone
    ARE YOU MAD VIOLENT~!!!

>.<ll OMG I cry when I see that movie. It's un speakable I tell yous. Its so pure evil. AHHH!! I can't believe you find this movie COOL//...

My mother took me to see it at the Dollar theater when I was 7-9. It was.... my gosh... Violent one seen for you to remember; "The guy hanging above the table, and everything else on the table" o.o

[Anywho back on topic]

As for me it would be Sleep walkers. O_O It was because the ending song. I love it//...
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

last time i posted here
    it was deleted for spam
    ok my fam movie is texas chainsaw massacre the beggining, cuz the first movie was not that good, it was scary, but when i watched it alone, i joked at the corney parts, like the fat aunt of leather face, but like the beggining looks good cuz it shows him chainsawing people up when he was like 13 and i like movies with psychological maniacs wielding weapons

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I tought The Grudge was scary too Ky-lyrra! =P Its like they are gonna pop up anywhere and do that to you!

For me though its Candyman..

I hate looking in the bathroom mirror.. not just becuase of my reflection.. but becuase he could be right there.. its really creepy.. And the ending! Ugh!

Horror movies only freak me out when I think about it too much, like Final Destination, I really thought that could happen!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me View Post
    I tought The Grudge was scary too Ky-lyrra! =P Its like they are gonna pop up anywhere and do that to you!

For me though its Candyman..

I hate looking in the bathroom mirror.. not just becuase of my reflection.. but becuase he could be right there.. its really creepy.. And the ending! Ugh!

Horror movies only freak me out when I think about it too much, like Final Destination, I really thought that could happen!
    That's a great choice Candyman is also one of my favorites! I think it could scare anybody ,but I wasn't scared.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast