Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

The Exorcist scared me and Texas Chainsaw Massacre was pretty scary too. Saw wasn't really scary, it was just bloody. Another movie that scared me a lot, but it's a good movie is... Dawn of the Dead.
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is the scariest movie ever made.

I like the Halloween movies and the Friday teh 13th movies. Growing up I loved Freddy but he's too commical to be a killer.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Tears View Post
    The Exorcist scared me and Texas Chainsaw Massacre was pretty scary too. Saw wasn't really scary, it was just bloody. Another movie that scared me a lot, but it's a good movie is... Dawn of the Dead.
    The Exorcist is weird and I like it! I have not seen the original Texas Chainsaw,but I saw the new one. It's not very new now though.

Newbie Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes's Avatar
    In a cardboard box. With hand-drawn windows.
    Thanks

Kumonosu jo was awesome. Old, yeah, but come on, Kurosawa + Macbeath? Beautiful, old school, hardcore. And of course, Mifune. So yeah, 'nough said.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Badlywornshoes View Post
    Kumonosu jo was awesome. Old, yeah, but come on, Kurosawa + Macbeath? Beautiful, old school, hardcore. And of course, Mifune. So yeah, 'nough said.
    Thanks for telling your favorite Horror movie! Anybody else?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Every one of these movies I'm kinda scared of them. But it is ok because I love them all.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing can scared this bad boy, I seen horror movie's since I was a kid, my mom don't let me watch but my dad doe's sometimes, but ever since then I got real use to it, but the horror one I ever to watch was um, jee I don't know, but the best was Saw III.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Perhaps my all time favorite horror movie was "Army of Darkness", starring Bruce Cambelle. (I think thats how you spell his name). It was the funniest and most original film I have witnessed right next to Evil Dead 1&2.

Considering how this genre goes, anything with dark scenary is considered a horror flick and it makes my skin crawl > The newly released "Covenant" for example. They don't make them like they use to in my opinion. I cherish the (what i consider classics) such as Nightmare on Elm Street, Jason, Halloween series, Hellraiser, and Warlock. The closest ive seen in the past decade half to really bring on a comeback was "Event Horison" and "Shawn of the Dead". Great villians and heroes, not only introducing gore/disturbing events, but also humor and a unique spin on the routine and cliche. < Looking forward to "Hot Fuzz"

Idk though. The question for this thread doesn't really seem to fit the earlier answers here it seems(for me anyways). It should seem more like ...

Whats the "scariest" horror film, you have ever seen. Since most horror films are mainly disturbing, not horrifying.

Nightmare on Elm Street would probably be the best in my eyes. Every child having the thought that a creature like Freddy Krugar could harm you even in your dreams, should make them never want to go to sleep or be close enough to their all knowing and loving mother. Knowing that if they laid their head on her lap or sat in it and listened to her soft sweet voice, that she could be unintentionally sending them to their doom. That my friends, in my eyes, it what makes an absolutely brilliant and terrifying movie. Its not the movie itself, but your own imagination that can make a shabby or mediocre film into a great and memorable one.

Fun stuff and fun thread. Thanks for the memories.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast