Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

mine..now thats hard to say...i guess Freddy vs. Jason becuz it has 2 of hollywood's famous murderers in it

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Iv gata say the hills have eyes because of the all of the gore and killing man that was a good movie.
    Last edited by koga23; Jan 29, 2007 at 05:27 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    I have to say I like this comment. Hells yeah. Freddy Vs. Jason, kickass!!!!
    yeah Freddy vs. Jason is a good one! I want there to be a Chucky vs. Leperchaun movie!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    yeah Freddy vs. Jason is a good one! I want there to be a Chucky vs. Leperchaun movie!
    Familyguy that has never occured to me and I tip my hat. Awesome man. That would be something to seriously look forward to in my time. I loved the Leprechaun movies and chucky, and seeing those two midgets fighting each other would prob make it to my favorite.

The Lep doing his rhymes while Chucking getting pissed off and going into a rage. Oh it makes my mouth water to think of it.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Familyguy that has never occured to me and I tip my hat. Awesome man. That would be something to seriously look forward to in my time. I loved the Leprechaun movies and chucky, and seeing those two midgets fighting each other would prob make it to my favorite.

The Lep doing his rhymes while Chucking getting pissed off and going into a rage. Oh it makes my mouth water to think of it.
    Yeah that would be a good movie to see! Thanks for agreeing Leperchaun would probably use Tiffany's voice to fool Chucky. He can sound like other people you should know too.

Newbie <Sora> is off to a good start <Sora>'s Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Mine woud have to be TCM(texas chanesaw Masicer),i mispeled that, I don't know what about it was but it made me scream like a little girl. yes, yes that it bad for a guy that's 18 but hey i like movies loke that and that is the only one that has ever made me do that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by <Sora> View Post
    Mine woud have to be TCM(texas chanesaw Masicer),i mispeled that, I don't know what about it was but it made me scream like a little girl. yes, yes that it bad for a guy that's 18 but hey i like movies loke that and that is the only one that has ever made me do that.
    I have seen the new TCM(texas chainsaw masacre) that came out in 2003. Is that when it came out?

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    im my opinion, i think that freddy vs jason cant rele qualify as a horror movie, it was just plain gore. i heard that they used 50 Litres of fake blood for the movie, and also, the show down had a bad ending with both people dieing, and the kids taking jasons side. the plot was kinda weak, and i think that the ppl made this movie to make money off the jason and freddy saga.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast