Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    u should there really good expecaly the hills have eyes that one the best movies iv seen in a long time.
    well yes i have to agree, this movie was one of the few conbining my love of horror and gore, and creepy images. also, i have always fantacised by nuclear testing and freaks. the unrated version was very gorey, but like other movies, just because it has a great deal of gore, does not mean that the plot goes to waste.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well yes i have to agree, this movie was one of the few conbining my love of horror and gore, and creepy images. also, i have always fantacised by nuclear testing and freaks. the unrated version was very gorey, but like other movies, just because it has a great deal of gore, does not mean that the plot goes to waste.

If I rent it I will probably rent the Unrated version. But Unrated just has a few things that are not in the regular movie.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

horror, gore,creepy images and ur nuclear freaks check i think we have a winner when i first seen this movie i fell in love with it how can u not love it the random killing the mass amounts of blood and the shure in sanity of it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

horror, gore,creepy images and ur nuclear freaks check i think we have a winner when i first seen this movie i fell in love with it how can u not love it the random killing the mass amounts of blood and the shure in sanity of it.

well the history of the film is much more interesting
    The Hills Have Eyes (1977 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The Hills Have Eyes is a 1977 horror film, directed by Wes Craven and starring Michael Berryman. Wes Craven has stated that the film was inspired by the Scottish legend of the "Sawney" Bean family.
    The Hills Have Eyes Part II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The Hills Have Eyes Part II is the 1985 sequel to the 1977 horror classic, The Hills Have Eyes. A group of young and wild motocross racers venture through the desert and gets stranded at an old mining ranch
    The Hills Have Eyes III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Mindripper, also known as The Hills Have Eyes Part III, or The Outpost, is a horror film released on HBO, in 1995. It stars Lance Henriksen and Giovanni Ribisi.Although the film is marketed in some areas as the third part of the Hills Have Eyes series, in reality it has no connection whatsoever with it.
    The Hills Have Eyes (2006 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The Hills Have Eyes is a 2006 remake of Wes Craven's 1977 film of the same name. French director Alexandre Aja and art director Grégory Levaseur met with Craven in November 2003 to discuss the making of the film, which was released in US and UK theaters on 10 March 2006.

AND THE SEQUEL!
    The Hills Have Eyes 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    he Hills Have Eyes 2 is the sequel to Alexandre Aja’s 2006 remake of the 1977 film, written by Wes Craven, called The Hills Have Eyes. The film follows several National Guard members as they fight for survival against the mutant people living in the New Mexico desert hills. The Hills Have Eyes 2 is currently in post-production and is coming to theatres March 2, 2007.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

There coming out with a sequel Hills Have Eyes 2 sweet, i hope they dont mess it up like they usualy do with sequels.
    ....Player Killer....

Thanks

There coming out with a sequel Hills Have Eyes 2 sweet, i hope they dont mess it up like they usualy do with sequels.
    well i can give you some info on the plot, but nuttin to spoil it. follows a team of National Guard cadets stopover at a desert outpost to deliver equipment to military scientists. They arrive at the research camp to find it mysteriously deserted, hearing a distress call on their walkies, they set off to investigate, thinking that they are heading out to simple rescue mission into the hills. They soon find a tribe of mutants, damaged by nuclear testing, who lie in wait for them. The mutants will then proceed to kill the cadets off, one by one, but not without losing some of their own.

heres the preview
    Apple - Trailers - The Hills Have Eyes 2

Thanks

well i can give you some info on the plot, but nuttin to spoil it. follows a team of National Guard cadets stopover at a desert outpost to deliver equipment to military scientists. They arrive at the research camp to find it mysteriously deserted, hearing a distress call on their walkies, they set off to investigate, thinking that they are heading out to simple rescue mission into the hills. They soon find a tribe of mutants, damaged by nuclear testing, who lie in wait for them. The mutants will then proceed to kill the cadets off, one by one, but not without losing some of their own.

heres the preview
    Apple - Trailers - The Hills Have Eyes 2

Sounds good thanx for the info and the trailer look great March 2, 2007 eh ,i guess a few more months till it comes out, i am so ganna go see it.
    ....Player Killer....

Thanks

Sounds good thanx for the info and the trailer look great March 2, 2007 eh ,i guess a few more months till it comes out, i am so ganna go see it.
    maybe i can fly to mass. and see it with you
    LOL and the preview was a perfect example of a preview
    it gives a cool scene in the movie, but does not expose the people or story line in it, and since the camera is being dragged along, you feel like you are the victim, and also, how the eery silence makes you wanna see it.
    there is commercial advertising for you kids!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast