Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite show? Please explain WHY!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your favorite show? Please explain WHY!

I'm glad they are making a season 2! I have seen the names of two episodes on season2.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite show? Please explain WHY!

Dave Chappell of course, and why?

He is the funniest man alive! He can make just about anyone laugh, he laughs funny ^_^ and he dresses nice.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Dave Chappell of course, and why?

He is the funniest man alive! He can make just about anyone laugh, he laughs funny ^_^ and he dresses nice.
    I like his show too it's funny! I have his movie"Half Baked". It's crazy and funny!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

You like Dave Chappell?

Is he really going ot be in teh second one?

Now we know its going to be funny
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    You like Dave Chappell?

Is he really going ot be in teh second one?

Now we know its going to be funny
    Yeah,I like his show! I hope there is going to be one! Yeah, it would be funny!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

My favourite TV show that is currently airing (to the best of my knowledge...) is 花樣少年少女 (Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu). It is the live-action (Taiwanese) version of Hana Kimi ^_^ Because Hana Kimi is one of my all-time favourite manga (though it did drag on a bit towards the end >_>) I of course love seeing it live-action. Ella (the girl who plays Mizuki's character) makes a really pretty boy as well O_O But it actually works. I can't imagine any one else playing the part. Jiro is hilarious with his over-the-top antics as Nakatsu, and Wu Zun... well, I have to say his acting has improved since Tokyo Juliet >_> So, that is why I love this show. The manga I love decently acted out ^_^ YAY!
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    My favourite TV show that is currently airing (to the best of my knowledge...) is 花樣少年少女 (Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu). It is the live-action (Taiwanese) version of Hana Kimi ^_^ Because Hana Kimi is one of my all-time favourite manga (though it did drag on a bit towards the end >_>) I of course love seeing it live-action. Ella (the girl who plays Mizuki's character) makes a really pretty boy as well O_O But it actually works. I can't imagine any one else playing the part. Jiro is hilarious with his over-the-top antics as Nakatsu, and Wu Zun... well, I have to say his acting has improved since Tokyo Juliet >_> So, that is why I love this show. The manga I love decently acted out ^_^ YAY!
    Thanks for your favorite show. I have never heard of it,but I'm sure it's good.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

The best show in the world. Inuyasha is the best it's hard to explain why it's the best but I can tell you why I like it so much. Inuyasha has the classic stuff you need. Romance, comedy, drama, suspence, horror at times, and mystery. All the ingredients to have a great show. You have the classic love triangle I love both of them who should I chose. You have the perverted monk who is engaged to the woman of his dreams but yet he still asks other woman to marry and have his children. You have the conflict between Inuyasha being half demon and every other demon making fun of him for being half blood but he proves himself to be worthy as a half demon. Everyone underestimates Inuyasha and he proves them all wrong. As for Kagome she's torn between her love for her family and her love for Inuyasha. She wants to stay with him but she misses her family and friends. He knows that she loves him and yet wont say his true feelings for her. He keeps them pinned up deep inside of him. Koga is always trying to steal Kagome which I pitty him. Koga thinks of Kagome of his woman and she lets him. Inuyasha says that is wrong because it's just leading him on. This is why I believe it is the best show.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast