+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: what's your favorite square-enix game.

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your favorite square-enix game.

I like all of the FF games but the one I play the most is FF XII for PS2. I just like the storyline and the graphics. The characters are interesting too. The FF game I had the most fun with was FF 8. It is also the first game of FF that I played. But it was my friends game and she lost the 2nd disc so I cant continue the story.

Newbie Count Saint Germain may be famous one day Count Saint Germain may be famous one day
    Somewhere dark lonely and infested with spiders
    Thanks

I can't really think af any game I can name as my favorite, but two games that I didn't like was FFIX and FFX-2, FFIX's charactures looked too stupid so I didn't even try it and FFX-2 was just plain dissapointing (Never make sequels!).

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallen_ninja View Post
    The final fantasy games those are the best i mean they just rock i like the legnth of the i am playing ff12 right now i is pimped
    Give more info dagnabit!

Newbie Vampyre may be famous one day Vampyre may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh that's easy. Xenogears (not Xenosaga) for the PS1. I love that game for so many reasons. The battle system is unique and interesting. The movie sequences are done anime style and are very cool. The whole concept of the game, both sci-fi and fantasy as one, always keeps me interested. And the storyline is deep, immersive, and completely original. The characters are also those which you tend to remember.

All in all, it's my favorite game period.
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live, I'll kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, its either Xenogears or Final Fantasy X.

Xenogears is by far the best RPG ever for the Playstation 1, and this is coming from a hard core final fantasy fan boy, for all the reasons that Vampyre mentioned above.

Final Fantasy X was my favorite RPG for the PS2. The story was engaging, the battlesystem was unique and fun and easy to use. and it had one hell of a shocking ending (Though i expected it to happen, I just didn't want it too).

Newbie MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana's Avatar
    Thanks

FFVIII, Definitly!. I bought it for the pc accually (my install disc broke though ) and it was amazing. Then, off coarse, I bought a PS2 just for FFX and X2, though X2 wasn't that impressive. Haven't even seen FFXII yet, not in South Africa anyway, but looking forward to it .

And I never knew SquareEnix made Grandia!!! Or was it only Grandia III then?

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to Say By far FFXII that is one of the most extreme graphics and tactics for the PS2 In a long time I have seen and the game pllay and videos are quiet amazing as well as the attack system

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

i am a great fan of final fantasy and sometimes i sit 4 hours straight in online play cuz the interaction is the best for me and when i visited square-enix's site, this caught my eye, Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo Tales. if anybody has any info, could you plz tell me, because there is limited info on the site. thx

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3