+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what's your first cd ever?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your first cd ever?

Quote Originally Posted by supersonico View Post
    HI!!! i guess everyone has a cd player yet, and listen their favorites cds. I supose that u guys have their first cd yet.
    Well my first cd ever is OK computer by Radiohead. i bought it when i was in high school, a girl recomended me. i never tought this cd would be som cool( its what i think). So... what's first cd ever?
    Dear Lord, I remember a time BEFORE CDs . . . ah, the time of cassettes . . . I feel old.

I received my first CD for Christmas many years ago from an uncle who didn't know me very well . . . . Spice Girls. "Because they're British girls and they sing music . . . you like music, right?"

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

My first CD was Meteora by Linkin Park and I got it when I was a freshman in my high school...........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

N*Sync's or whatever they're called (-_-) No Strings Attached. It's actually a decent album, even to this day. It's got good songs which can relate to real life. So, I still to it now and then.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Funny, I was just talking with someone about this very thing the other day.

I can't remember what my first album was. There were so many.

However I do actually remember my first CD. I don't remember which birthday, but... I received Chris De Burgh's Into the Light CD with my first CD player for my birthday. I played it so much, I actually wore the CD out.

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

my first cd has to be one of the albums from Faye Wong. lol
    forgot the name of the cd but it was REALLY good. i luv faye faye. =]

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

My very first CD. Let me think about it. I believe it was the Back Street Boys. Yes I know no one listens to them but I still have that CD too..I have all the CDs I was ever given.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Dear Lord, I remember a time BEFORE CDs . . . ah, the time of cassettes . . . I feel old.

I received my first CD for Christmas many years ago from an uncle who didn't know me very well . . . . Spice Girls. "Because they're British girls and they sing music . . . you like music, right?"
    u wanna know something? i have of those huge black discs. i dont know how to call them(sorry, idk so much english lol), i have black dog by Led Zeppelin and one of a mexican band called Botellita de Jerez
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supersonico View Post
    u wanna know something? i have of those huge black discs. i dont know how to call them(sorry, idk so much english lol), i have black dog by Led Zeppelin and one of a mexican band called Botellita de Jerez
    Phonographic records. The good old days . . . . Beatles records!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast