+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: When was the last time you have been to an Arcade?

Newbie nitrous_oxide may be famous one day nitrous_oxide may be famous one day nitrous_oxide's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: When was the last time you have been to a Arcade?

hmm nearly everday i go arcade

Newbie Zero787 may be famous one day Zero787 may be famous one day Zero787's Avatar
    Thanks

The last time I was in an arcade was a year ago for my friends b day, I used to play DDr, Inital D, Time Crisis 3, and of course house of the dead 4.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zero787
    The last time I was in an arcade was a year ago for my friends b day, I used to play DDr, Inital D, Time Crisis 3, and of course house of the dead 4.
    I've played all of the those except DDr, House of the Dead is so hard, I try and save the hostages and instead put a round through their brain >.< . And TC3 is my favorite arcade shooter .
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

the last time I went to the arcades was last year, and I felt like "how do you play this again?" stupid school always keeps me busy.... ^^ I miss the noise and fun in the arcades.....

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

since like...last year?? i dont remember lol last time i went there it was super duper crowded and REALLY loud XD

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Man ... it's been years. They died off and companies stopped making arcade games. Plus, DDR and Whack-a-mole games took over. Win some tickets to get a prize. Real arcade games like Galaga and Pac-man are being bought up by collector's. Fighting games seem hard to come by too. It's been years! I have been to the arcade at movie theaters. But my brother played. Not me.

They sure are coin munchers. I feel console games have more depth and you rmore involved. Most arcade games rush you and put time limits on you. It was hard to get anywhere in a arcade game. FIghtings games took you about five bucks to beat. Prices kept going up. But I loved them.

Oh, the day I got to level 32 on Galaga on a single quarter was bliss. Memories!

Now if I go into one. It's all lit up and loud. Full of DDR and things like that. I might find a classic over in a corner with no sound. *Sigh* it's not like the good old days.

OMG! I was there when Arcades where packed. Street Fighter II came out! Samurai Shodown! Mortal Komabt! Primal Rage! Killer Instinct!

It was amazing! I saw dozens of people lined up for Primal Rage. We thought it was awesome. Next day ... Killer Instinct came out. No one would even look at Primal Rage anymore. That was the days my friends.

Now if I were in Japan .. I'd love the arcades. But the rest of the world? The arcade is dead and dying.

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

hhhhhmmmmm the last time was last summer wen i went to Paris Disney Land...n spent quite some time on playing on House of The Dead 4 or 5. I cant remember but i was playing by myself n i was sort of wowing the crowd with my shotgun skills. I taking taking everything down n reloading like there was no tomorrow. Managed to beat the game on my own thank u very much. Everyone was this guy is crazy, wicked, sick take ur pic of words. But my arms were aching after tht.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Another note! I loved the Samurai Shodown series. I mean the sound effects and screaming in Japanese as you moved and slashed someone clean in two with your sword. Part 1-4 were awesome! But I got to play part 4 the day it came out on a huge huge theater like screen in front of all of these people. It was so cool.

Arcade note ... In Japan there was a game galled Galaxian3 that played on a theater screen and I believe it was 20 players at the same time. Awesome! Japan rocks!

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast