+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where it began

Newbie Dosu may be famous one day Dosu may be famous one day Dosu's Avatar
    Thanks

Where it began

Where/when did your love for music begin? Mine started when I was about 8 and started listening to metal. As I got older I started listening to Industrial more than metal. I am 16 now.
    I believe that we'll conceive
    to make in hell for us a heaven.
    A brave new world.
    A promised land.
    A fortitude of hearts and minds.
    Until I see this kingdom is mine,
    I'll turn the darkness into light.
    I'll guide the blind.
    My will be done until the day
    I see this kingdom has been won.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where it began

This is going to sound sad, but it was when I started listening to the Spice Girls..ugh..I can't believe I used to listen to that?!?!

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

lol Spice Girls, my sister likes them XD, and shes 10 lol

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... when I was 10 I listened to uhhh.... I think a classical song? O.o now I listen to anything that is good ;/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

yeah maybe its a phase the 10 year olds go through or sumthing lol now I can't stand them! X_x screechy whiney people..

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Gah! Eh when I heard the song I had alot of new emoitions and crap... then I listened to a variety and got alot of new feelings O.o maybe its just me but music touches my soul ~ atleast romantic/classic music xD !

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

My first love of music started probably when i was around four or five, with Eric Clapton and The Rolling Stones. My dad used to record the music videos off of MuchMusic (which is surprisingly five months younger than I am), so I used to watch them all the time. I even had all of Mick Jagger's moves from the "Start Me Up" video down to a T, so I'd dance to it whenever I saw the video.

I still uber like Eric Clapton, greaaaat music, but don't really care so much for the Rolling Stones....they're just a bunch of sellouts now, doing it for money rather than music...they freakin charge $500 bucks for some of their concert tickets.

Admittedly, I did listen to the Spice Girls hehe....most likely cuz they were hot, and I had a crush on 'Baby Spice,' but their music wasn't that bad for when it was made...pretty catchy. But they didn't influence my musical taste....they were just a guilty pleasure.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked ginger spice myself,but it all started with me having ozzy osbourne as lullaby music when I was a baby......I'd fall asleep to it. Then, as years went by I was exposed to all sorts of music......Some, I liked. Others needed their CDs thrown out like frisbees.
    In the words of Afroman,"If you don't give a damn,go and throw it out! Whut? If you don't give a damn,go and throw it out!"

Music has always had a link to my emotinal side.......you know what they say.....that it soothes the savage beast.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast