+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where it began

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where it began

^_^ i don't remember... but i do remember buying Britney Spears' first CD with my own money... that made me feel pretty special...

After that i became a total Backstreet Boys fan... yes, i was in that fued and proud of it! w00t!

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha I just remembered myself interested in music is all thanks to New Kids on the Block... Its a looong time ago and I dont relly rememberd what my age back then. But maybe before elementary??
    yea its all began from legendary boysband!^^

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I think when i was about 3 when my parents would always put music on and i would dance to it. Its so embarrassing thinking back to it.
    Still i guess ever since, i;ve liked music, probably of most sorts.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine started around 5 or 6 back when they had cassette tapes. I know that the first real music I listened to was Garth Brooks. Yes i know, country. That's the only country I really liked but because of that I still respect Garth Brooks.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm not really sure where my love for rock music came form. I've loved music for as long as I can remember. Since I could talk I've always sung. I used to listen to those little kid sing along tapes. I love to sing though I am not very good at it. lol I really started to get into the kind of music I listen to know I think around 6th grade somewhere maybe eariler then that. I used to listen to my mom's classic rock mixed with my dad's odd taste for soft rock...I think the two may have some how combined, and that's why my favoirte kind of rock is alternative rock.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

my love of music began when i was about 5 or 6. i listened to alot of the older stuff but later started to listening to the pop stuff and now i listen to the heavier music that makes me feel alive.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ i don't remember... but i do remember buying Britney Spears' first CD with my own money... that made me feel pretty special...

After that i became a total Backstreet Boys fan... yes, i was in that fued and proud of it! w00t!
    WOOT! lol I used to listen to those too! ^_^

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

....hm.
    when i did??
    maybe... when i was 6 or 7 years old.
    hm.. not sure about the time... but it was long time agooo...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast