+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whitest Kids U'Know

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Whitest Kids U'Know

Have anyone else seen this show?? Last night was the second time watching it for me and I found it very humorous. It is on the channel Fuse, so I am not sure if it is a national cable channel. It is mostly a bunch of short skit done by 5 guys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitest_Kids_U'Know <---- a little background on the actors

Whitest Kids U Know <---- this is their official webpage

Some people might not find it funny because it revolves more around stupid humor. Here is a link to one of their videos, one of the more cleaner ones in terms of language and better ones in humor...

YouTube - Attention Guy

Tell me what you think.

EDIT: Here's another one YouTube - Fuse Whitest Kids U Know -- Let's wake up the neighbors

Funny how my neighbor also has the actual version of this song blasting all the time.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whitest Kids U'Know

I have never heard of it. Thanks for the link! That was funny! And I have fuse,but I don't watch that channel alot. So I didn't know about it. I might watch it what time does it come on?

Newbie PocketLint is off to a good start PocketLint's Avatar
    Thanks

I find the show to have racist undertone to it. when peopl of ethnicity are on, it is just to make a fool of there heritage. And there was a lot of sneaky little race juokes.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I have never heard of it. Thanks for the link! That was funny! And I have fuse,but I don't watch that channel alot. So I didn't know about it. I might watch it what time does it come on?
    I saw it last night around 12 PST...but do check your local listings xD

Quote Originally Posted by PocketLint View Post
    I find the show to have racist undertone to it. when peopl of ethnicity are on, it is just to make a fool of there heritage. And there was a lot of sneaky little race juokes.
    Yeah that is why some people might not find it funny. Most of the time when it come to comedies you have to take it with a grain of salt. Most comedic acts nowadays contain some sort of racist jokes with it, I am not one of those who would be quick to jump the gun and cry foul about it.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

XD OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW!!
    Whos ur fav person?!
    I Love Trevor and Timmy!
    Darren is kooley too [[He makes a prudy girl]]
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

i never actually watch it but when passing through channels i see parts of it but the name itself sounds racist there a specific story to it?

I'll do it man.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PunkAngel7 View Post
    XD OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW!!
    Whos ur fav person?!
    I Love Trevor and Timmy!
    Darren is kooley too [[He makes a prudy girl]]
    Well I really don't have a favorite, but uh I gotta say I like Trevor since he is the leader of the troupe and one of the three guys that writes the skits majority of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by 02134 View Post
    i never actually watch it but when passing through channels i see parts of it but the name itself sounds racist there a specific story to it?
    No it has no specific story. It is a lot like the Chapelle show, but with a lot less of the current event type of stories and so far as I have seen not a whole lot of racist jokes... If you took a look at the video link I provided and looked up for other skits, you'll find out it is not a racist show.

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

if its like the chapelle show i should watch it so its basically like poking fun at race without being racist? like making fun of yourself?

I'll do it man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast